Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Early May Poll
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Early May Poll
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm a bit flummoxed by the whole "Thursday release" of Matrix Reloaded. Since, as has been said, either Friday or (in special cases) Wednesday are the usual release dates for movies, does this mean that they really are opening on Thursday (which is kinda cool in a way, just for -something different and to show that they can) or are they angling for Thursday midnight (technically Friday morning) release? If memory serves me right, the date I saw on the commercial was for Thursday. --- The UberBob

--- The UberBOB:

- "Matrix: Reloaded" has a official release date of THU 05-15-03. But knowing theaters and the film's marketing department (hoping to cash in on all the hype), I'm sure we'll be seeing (figuratively as well as literally speaking) Wed night showings at midnight, 12:30AM and 1AM (All technically Thu 05-15-03).

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post