Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's Talking (January)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's Talking (January)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
A little birdie reminded me that I didn't post the community report for January yet. Whoops. Look like I forgot to do it. So here you go....

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

February 2005

Infopop is pleased to present the eve™ February 2005 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for:Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Statistics reported for period of: January 1-31, 2005

Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Registered Members:   1718
New Members:   35
Total Hours Usage:   1461

Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Top 5 Posters
  wolfman-golf   373
  starwolf1001   168
  LesleyW   163
  spidergoblin   157
  xSaBx   156
Top 5 Topic Starters
  starwolf1001   52
  spidergoblin   22
  Incarnadine   17
  Chris Byrne   17
  sci-fi guy   15
Total Page Views:   440627
Avg. Page Views/Day:   14687
New Topics:   522
Active User Count:   267

5 Most Active Topics
Trading Cards - a diminishing customer base ? by Cyberbats (with 129 posts and 1700 page views)

Full checklist for Spike: The complete Story up by Incarnadine (with 66 posts and 1571 page views)

NSU Issue Vol.16 #1 by Boldlygone (with 56 posts and 1004 page views)

Suggestions by collectors to card companies. by Incarnadine (with 50 posts and 683 page views)

My Collection is GONE by patonyfan (with 32 posts and 750 page views)

Powered by Infopop Hosting

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
By the way, what happened to "Cyberbats"? She came on so strong and now has disappeared, no?

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Are you sure that Cyberbats is a she as he may not be very happy about it.?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Are you sure that Cyberbats is a she as he may not be very happy about it.?

Well, I've never actually checked ( Big Grin ) but she did check the "female" button in her public profile.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Fair enough. I had noticed she had suddenly stopped posting after an initial rush.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I think it has something to do with the "Wolf" name. Maybe I should change my name to Wolf BC, or Barb Starwolf. Big Grin

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Made the top 5 posters with 163 posts, really didn't think I'd posted that much. Big Grin

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You didn,t post that much. Have people stopped posting as much as they used to in general.?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
You didn,t post that much. Have people stopped posting as much as they used to in general.?

At least we have you wolfie to make up the difference Wave

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
it has been kind of slow lately Wink

but at least there's me and wolfie to pick up the slack Wave

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
What about my post on the UK not getting Feb/March issue (52 replies/683 views) was it because it crossed over Jan and Feb as it was started in Jan??????????

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Number of posts are not clicking over at the moment I am on 1482,1486 and 1487 in different area's Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
What about my post on the UK not getting Feb/March issue (52 replies/683 views) was it because it crossed over Jan and Feb as it was started in Jan??????????

Hi Hammer:

To be honest, I am not exactly sure how these are calculated. I would guess that since most of the replies were in February, that is why this topic was not included. What's odd (and bad) about that, though, is that that would mean that no topics started at the end of the month could ever get in the most active topics list (unless all the replies came within a day or so).

Harris

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thought that might be the case, Cheers Harris

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
it has been kind of slow lately Wink

but at least there's me and wolfie to pick up the slack Wave

I agree starwolf, I also think it's been a bit slow? Don't know why????

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post