Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
2021 NSU Secret Santa

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/881604453/m/7977011796

September 30, 2021, 09:15 PM
Deena
2021 NSU Secret Santa
NSU 2021 Secret Santa

NSU Secret Santa is set up to be a fun community building event. The only information shared will be your Card Talk name (and mailing name), mailing address, age range, and what you would like to receive as a gift. This information will only be shared with your selected Secret Santa.

Participation Rules:
1) You must have been an active member of NSU Card Talk prior to October 2021.
2) If you participate, the minimum approximate value of the item(s) you send must be $20 US according to the October/November 2021 issue of Non-Sport Update. You can send an item worth more if you wish; but, be aware that others are not obligated to do so.
3) You are encouraged to post a note in the 2021 Santa Wish List area under Announcements or in the trade section with the title “Santa Wish List”.
4) Entries MUST be e-mailed to: Deena_Suzann@yahoo.com with the Subject “NSU 2021 Secret Santa” by 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, November 4, 2021. Your recipient will be sent to you by 10 pm EST on Sunday, November 7, 2021. If you do not receive your name, please e-mail me. NOTE: Early entries are encouraged.
5) Mailing your package to your recipient with tracking is encouraged.
6) Mail the gift to your recipient by Saturday, December 4th. This should ensure that your recipient will receive their gift by Saturday, December 25th.
7) Email Deena with the date of shipment and the tracking number (if you have one) once the package is in the mail. I’ll update the list on Card Talk so that we can all see who has gifts on the way.
8) By January 10, 2022, post what you received from your Santa on Card Talk.

On a copy of the form:
1) Fill out your name, contact information, and your age range so that we can be sure your Santa provides an age-appropriate gift.
2) Select your interests. If you have a preference, indicate it with a 1 (first interest), 2 (second interest), and 3 (third interest).
3) Mark if you are willing to ship overseas or only in your own country. If you do not select an option, you will be placed in the willing to mail globally group.
4) Mark what you are willing to send.
5) E-mail your form to Deena_Suzann@yahoo.com with the subject NSU 2021 Secret Santa by 11:59 pm EST on Thursday, November 4, 2021 (early e-mails are welcome).

2021 NSU Secret Santa Form

Card Talk Name:

Name:

Address (where you would like your Secret Santa to send your gift):

E-mail:

Your Age Range:
[ ] I am 12 years old or younger
[ ] I am 13 to 17 years old
[ ] I am over 18

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Receiving
I am interested in receiving the following type of card(s) as a gift:
[ ] Inserts (all types)
[ ] Inserts (Specify)
[ ] Promo cards
[ ] Sets
[ ] Subscription to Non-Sport Update

I am interested in receiving the following category of card(s):
[ ] Art/Sketch
[ ] Action/Adventure
[ ] Horror/Monster
[ ] Parody
[ ] Sci-fi
[ ] Television/Movies
[ ] Other (please list)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sending
[ ] I will ship my gift to countries other than my own
[ ] I will not ship outside my own country

I am interested in sending the following type of card(s):
[ ] Inserts (all types)
[ ] Inserts (Specify)
[ ] Promo cards
[ ] Sets
[ ] Subscription to Non-Sport Update

I am interested in sending the following category of card(s):
[ ] Art/Sketch
[ ] Action/Adventure
[ ] Horror/Monster
[ ] Parody
[ ] Sci-fi
[ ] Television/Movies
[ ] Other (please list)

Certain members have family connections and/or other connections and would prefer not to be paired with a particular member. Please note member name here:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Deena,