Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    January's Poll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

January's Poll
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hello: We've changed the poll on the NSU site for the month of January. This month, we're asking which sci-fi series you're most looking forward to: Farscape: In Motion, Lexx Premier Edition, Stargate SG-1 Premiere Edition (Seasons 1-3), The X-Files Seasons 4 & 5, or Xena Seasons 4 & 5 (I know, I know, it's not technically sci-fi but close enough!).

Vote here:
http://www.nscardcollector.com/cover_poll.shtml

Thanks! And if you want to tell the community why you voted the way did, respond here.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris,

I voted for the Farscape In-Motion set mostly because of the motion capability in the cards. Don't get me wrong, these cards are pricey for non-dealers, but I will try to add them to my collection when they come out. Probably will get the Stargate SG-1 set as well.

It's interesting that most of the cards listed are from Rittenhouse. Looks like Steve C. is hitting the right buttons on product coming out.

Can't wait for the next issue of NSU.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wonged
posted Hide Post
I chose XFiles 4&5 mainly because I have been waiting for a continuation of the Series when Topps ended at Season 3. Admittedly, the show has lost some of its luster over the years, but as a card collector, it might be neat to have a card compendium for all 8 seasons :-)

Posts: 20 | Location: Central NY State | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post