Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    You "Talk" Too Much
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You "Talk" Too Much
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hey All:

I've been receiving a monthly community metrics report since the last board upgrade. I thought I'd share one with with you.

By the way, this one's for you Metal Head Dan. I know how obsessed you are with catching up and all. Looks like you've got some posting to do.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

UBB.x Monthly report

August 2002

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ August 2002 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  July 1-31, 2002

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

H_Toser (110 Posts)
Quaint1 (98 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (96 Posts)
Watcher (91 Posts)
Kennywood (84 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

Kennywood (13 Posts)
H_Toser (11 Posts)
miket999 (10 Posts)
Watcher (9 Posts)
Quaint1 (9 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:24.6

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

San Diego Reports by Kennywood (with 105 posts and 1751 page views)
Who are you? by mtlhddoc2 (with 68 posts and 1489 page views)
Inkworks mystery product... by Dune (with 40 posts and 1097 page views)
Are you going to the San Diego Comic Con July 31st - August 4th? by H_Toser (with 48 posts and 1021 page views)
Spread the word by Bytoryyz (with 56 posts and 696 page views)

© 2002 Infopop Corporation. All rights reserved.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
--- Yippee. I made the top 5 of both sections of the member lists (same rank in each one). big grin

- So Harris, do we get a prize? Say a tour of the NSU offices and facilities, perhaps? wink

*** Watcher cool

Posts: 500 | Location: City, State, Country | Registered: June 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing that, Harris!

Looks like I have some catching up to do... big grin
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
posts per month behind Paul smile
I should catch him around September... 2007
Thanks for the info Harris, but im not obsessed (or at least my shrink hasnt told me that I am)

Thanks Harris!

Dan

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And the 5 have spoken

- At least for the first group (of Top 5 Posters). We're just missing Miket999 from the second group (of Top 5 Topic Starters). wink

--- { On a side note. I'm nearing my 400th. big grin } ---

*** Watcher cool

Posts: 500 | Location: City, State, Country | Registered: June 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
it,s not how big you,re posts are it,s what you do with them. wink

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of kathywc
posted Hide Post
SInce all the top fives were responding I figured you needed input from lil 'ol me who's not in the list, and probably never will be.

Personally I find stats like this fascinating. I like reading them. My vote is for continuing to post them.

Now back to you regularly scheduled responders.

kathy warrior counselor

www.geocities.com/warrior_counselor/index.html

Posts: 708 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Woooooohoooooooooo!

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
And half of the 300 posts are...

"Hey I have reached 4!"
"Hey I have reached 11!"
HEHEHEHE

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Any Stats for August????
(When you come back from Chi-Town smile )

BTW I hit 400 posts!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
This is a great report. Please keep it coming.

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

I do not have this report for August but I will definitely post the one for September. They seem to come about 6 or 7 days into the month so look for it then.

Dan, congrats on 400! Look out, 500 is just around the corner! big grin

Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Im starting to feel (and look) like Gandalf, being this old!

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
YOU feel old...
Au Res.,
Paul
_____\/

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
DONT LOOK NOW BUT HARRIS IS CATCHING YOU!

smile

Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
Wait for me..wait for me. I feel like the preverbial little brother, always running and trying to keep up. hehehe

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
You guys stop posting for a year or 2 so Willy can catch up will ya!!! hehehehe
Just teasing ya Willy!
big grin

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Hey, I took a week off - surely that should be enough time to catch up? wink

Don't worry - there is a good chance I'll be off for a while soon. You will all just have to mass-post whilst I'm off.
Au Res.,
Paul

Oh, and does Harris, technically speaking, count? He IS head honcho of the board after all...

Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
Maybe I should make all my post just one word. That way I would get like 10 post per topic. Then I could catch up in a hurry. It would be like jumping to hyperspace. heheheh

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post