Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    You "Talk" Too Much
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You "Talk" Too Much
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of kathywc
posted Hide Post
You could always do what I do......which is to just show up and write in smart comments in response to other people......<G>

kathy warrior counselor

www.geocities.com/warrior_counselor/index.html

Posts: 708 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I never thought I would see a Card talk Monthly report that DIDN'T have Wolfman-golf on the leader board Big Grin

Oh how times have changed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How things have changed in the last 2 years. The amount of members and the amount of posts have rocketed.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Yes, and whatever happened to Kathy up there above Paul's post. There's another member I haven't seen for ages.
I can think of a couple that have vanished without a trace, lol.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I guess we've more to say Wolfie!!!!!!

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fire8rays
posted Hide Post
Could be way too many full moons during that time span.Or too many of something else!!

Posts: 156 | Location: Kansas | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
I miss KathyWC & DisneyChic!

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
DisneyChick is still around! LOL - she is actually somewhat getting back into collecting with the Ultimate Buffy Coffin set (Thanks Allan and Inkworks!) - last I heard from Kathy, she had basically stopped collecting, that was quite a while ago... maybe she will come back???

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post