Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    September's Poll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

September's Poll
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
OK...So you've just finished sorting your Star Wars Evolution box. You've got all your commons in one stack, your Evolution A and B inserts in another and your autograph card in a special UV-protected, glare-proof, no-PVC, acid-free, high-gloss, bullet-proof top loader. Where to go from here?

If Topps were to put out a second series of Evolution cards, who would you most like to see an autograph cards for? Mark Hamill?, Christopher Lee? Samuel L. Jackson?

This month's NSU online poll asks just that. Vote for your choice at:
http://www.nscardcollector.com/cover_poll.shtml

Then come back here and tell us why you voted as you did.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I voted for Mark Hamill, I think I always liked his charachter a little more. I agree with Kennywood, getting Harrison Ford to sign would be a miracle, he is too big of a star to get involved with card signings. Mark Hamill would sign, he has been more supportive to fans, appearing at shows and conventions.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I voted for Samuel L. Jackson. Mainly I couldn't care less for any of the autographs, but he's the only one the list I would have any interest in getting. I would insist that Topps get him to sign it "Bad Mother @#$%!!". One of the funniest scenes in Pulp Fiction.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
As cool as I think it would be to see an autograph card from Harrison Ford (Haw! Haw!) or Samuel L. Jackson, I voted for Christopher Lee. I grew up watching Hammer horror films, and he's one of my favorite actors of all time.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post