Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Another Exclusive Breygent Promo Offer - Wizard of Oz
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Exclusive Breygent Promo Offer - Wizard of Oz
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

Hi All:

We have another Breygent promo to offer Card Talk members (hopefully, many of you took advantage of the last offer where you could get free Three Stooges and John Wayne cards). This time, we are offering the special unnumbered Wizard of Oz promo that was previously handed out at the Spring Philly Non-Sports Card Show. This offer is courtesy of Breygent Marketing, NSU, and NSU Card Talk. Be sure to click on the Breygent link to find out all about the upcoming Wizard of Oz series. It should be a good one!

We have some leftover cards from the Philly show so we'll offer the rest here (for Card Talk members only). To get yours, you simply need to send a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). Include card sleeves and top loaders if you would like your cards mailed back that way.

NSU will be sending the cards going to the USA and areas outside of Europe. Quaint1 (Paul) will be sending cards to those in the U.K. and elsewhere in Europe.

Please note that if you are sending to NSU and are outside of the USA (this would include our members from Oz!, and anywhere else outside of the USA and Europe), please include an IRC. Those sending to Paul outside of the U.K. should also include an IRC.

Be sure to include a note with your Card Talk user name (just write it on any ole slip of paper, sticky note, etc. and drop it in there) along with your toploader/sleeve (if you want the card mailed back that way)

Those in the USA and areas outside of Europe should send to:
NSU WOZ Promo Offer
c/o NSU
PO Box 5858
Harrisburg, PA 17110

Those in the U.K. and other places in Europe should send to:
NSU WOZ Promo Offer
c/o: 357 Church Road
Basildon
Essex
SS14 2EU
U.K.

The small print:

1) This offer valid for Card Talk members only. Not a member? Join now so you can get your free promos and join in on the fun of Card Talk!

2) One promo per household, please. We realize that there may be more than one member in a particular household but we only have a limited supply of these and do not want members signing up their sisters, cousins, and grandparents for the sole reason to get extra sets. Sorry. Though if you are a lurker and interested in what you see here, we encourage you to sign up!

3) Offer valid while supplies last and may be withdrawn at any time.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Goodie-Goodie...I'm mailing mine in the morning Thumb Up Thanks to NSU and Major-Tom!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer! Envelope is on the way. Thumb Up

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
YES Dance
My SASE goes out tomorrow Thumb Up
Thanks NSU & Breygent Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S.A.S.E on ots way THANKS Breygent and NSU for the offer Thumb Up

Posts: 78 | Location: Palmdale, CA USA | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I already have one of these promo so I'll pass on the offer this time to let another Cardtalker claim it.

Thought y'all might like to see what card your getting:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is the offer still Open?????
I could get my SAE of in the post today Smile
Thankyou if it is Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Will be sending my SAE this very morning Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Good thing I have my home computer finally up and running. On the way to the post office now. Thumb Up

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Is the offer still Open?????

Hi Kadran00157:

Sure, it's still open. I just posted it last night! While it's limited, it's not that limited. We'll have enough cards to go around for a little while. Which reminds me, I neglected to post above that I haven't sent the cards to Paul yet so please give him a few days to get started on his fullfillments.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
My request will be going out tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer!!!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
My SASE will go out today or tomorrow. Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Please sir

Can you reserve one for me. SASE on its way.

Smile

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Hello,

Could you please reserve one for me too? I'm sending my SASE out very soon!

Thanks!

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Mine will be mailed in a few minutes.
Thanks Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well thank you to Tom , Harris and Paul Thumb Up for this great offer Clap Bouncey Clap

And my loader and SASE was posted to Paul at lunchtime today ... I'm sure I forgot something though!

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:
Well thank you to Tom , Harris and Paul Thumb Up for this great offer Clap Bouncey Clap

And my loader and SASE was posted to Paul at lunchtime today ... I'm sure I forgot something though!

Later : Yes I forgot to put the piece of paper with the cardtalk ID in...it was under the cat Dance

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Please be patient with me, UK and Europe Card Talkers - I don't have the cards in yet (though I will be getting them soon) and will send out all requests as soon as possible!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Later : Yes I forgot to put the piece of paper with the cardtalk ID in...it was under the cat Dance

yeah I forgot as well,but luckily or unluckily seeing as I keep forgetting to mail it off I did manage to open it insert my post-it with my user-name Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OOh save one for me. I love Wizard of Oz. Let me find some envelopes. Smile

Posts: 116 | Location: U.K. | Registered: October 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post