Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Another Exclusive Breygent Promo Offer - Wizard of Oz
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Exclusive Breygent Promo Offer - Wizard of Oz
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
Edited to add link to poets.org

Thank you!!! Thumb Up Thumb Up Wavey Thumb Up especially for the link on that page to the reading of "Do not go gentle into that good night"

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
quote:
Oh my lord! You don't know of the poet/writer???

Lessa,
If someone hasn't done a set of cards about it, or Depeche Mode haven't recorded a song about it, then Harris knows nothing about it... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

Big Grin

So true, I'm afraid...

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by debbie:
Just to let you know i got my card.

Thank you loads to everyone. Smile

Angel

See Debbie, Wolfie really did send it. He's a good Wolfie (this week Roll Eyes)

quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
quote:
Thank you for remembering who I am

That's alright! To be honest, remembering who people are isn't a major problem - unless it's Memorabilia weekend and I've been out with the UK Card Talk Posse (I tell you, that Harris Toser, he could drink Dylan Thomas under the table... Big Grin)
Au Res.,
Paul

Remembering the Guinness episode, are you?

Um, this might be really funny if I knew who Dylan Thomas was/is. Is he the one who revisited Highway 61? Or did he practive law on some ABC show?

Harris

Check this out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/dylanthomas/biography/pages/alcohol.shtml

You could say he had a fondness for alcohol. Big Grin

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Stepping away from the Harris Roast for a moment, just a note that European applicants have now had their WOZ cards sent and should, therefore be receiving them sometime in the next couple of weeks.
I still have some here...

Returning you to the Flame now in progress.
Au Res.,
Paul (thinking of relocating to LlareggubBig Grin)

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
I've received mine. Beautiful card, thanks to all who made this possible.

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
I received my card today. Smile Thank you Harris, NSU and Breygent for making this card available.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Recieved mine today.

Thank you very much.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Hey Harris are these promos still available? Been away for awhile but I'm back now. Clap

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Yu know, I never sent away for this either, so I am wondering the same thing.....

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yup -- they are still available. I'm getting SASE's trickling in every day. Go ahead and send away.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Yup -- they are still available. I'm getting SASE's trickling in every day. Go ahead and send away.

Awesome... you can add me to the list of procastinators having just sent mine off. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Any UK and Europe Card Talkers who haven't already had one of these cards and want one, it's not too late to send in an SAE to me now - see Harris' post at the top of this topic for details!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Eek Wow! That was faaaaaaaast!

Thanks Harris and Breygent!!! Clap Wave

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Breygent and Harris, my roommates wife love the promo since that was her first set which she's bought two boxes and got some nice pulls from. Thanks again. (To bad I can't get one for my set Frown Shake Head

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Ace:
Thanks to Breygent and Harris, my roommates wife love the promo since that was her first set which she's bought two boxes and got some nice pulls from. Thanks again. (To bad I can't get one for my set Frown Shake Head

No problem. That's why we do it. Smile

If anyone else still wants a promo, I still have some. Read the first post in this thread for details. I beleive that Quaint1 still have some as well, for those of you in the U.K. or elsewhere in Europe.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
got mine this week - THANKS!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Are there any of these promos left? Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon after it has been running for a while. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post