Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    PCE...uh-oh...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PCE...uh-oh...
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted
well, the new PCE will not be available at the Philly show next week. My very busy work schedule has kept me away from finishing the book in time to have the printer be able to deliver it. It wont be done for another couple of weeks.

I apologize to all who were expecting it at the show, but don't despair; it'll be done real soon.

I will have an advance copy on display at the show and you will be able to order the book.

Todd

"Do not judge me by my appearance; rather, judge me by the bugs I eat."

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
Oh Well ....

- C'est la vie... Frown

--- PCEtodd:

- Will ALL the copies of the 2003 PCE include the exclusive PCE-2003 promo card for "The Complete Highlander" or will that be included only with the first ??? copies?

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never intefere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
ALL of them will include the card. And might I remind people, I am bringing my laptop and scanner with me, so if anyone has some promos they think I may need to scan for the book, bring them along. Anything not-so-common, or just an obscure thing like a micro-comic company trading card of sorts.

Todd

"Do not judge me by my appearance; rather, judge me by the bugs I eat."

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess we will have to wait a bit longer!!! I was really looking forward to getting my hands on a copy on Friday, but I understand things come up!!

See you in 5 days!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post