Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's Talking (May 2007)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's Talking (May 2007)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Sarah....shhhhhhhh

don't encourage him Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
Wolfie your slipping. You need to lift your game Bouncey

Great Scott, your right. Eek

Must post more, tap, tap, tap.............. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
someone order wolfie another keyboard to replace the one his' going to go through reaching back to the top Big Grin

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, I think wolfie has a standing order for a dozen keyboards a month!

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Should that be a sitting order? Wink

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i can just hear wolfie saying "Just you guys wait until cybertronic implants come about, Bwah ha ha." Big Grin

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Should that be a sitting order? Wink

I sit corrected! Wink

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post