Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's Talking (March)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's Talking (March)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Below is the community report for last month. Can you guess who is the top poster this month?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

April 2005

Infopop is pleased to present the eve™ April 2005 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for:Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Statistics reported for period of: March 1-31, 2005

Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Registered Members:   1676
New Members:   43
Total Hours Usage:   1566

Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Top 5 Posters
  wolfman-golf   383
  spidergoblin   296
  starwolf1001   244
  kjn   179
  Kennywood   157
Top 5 Topic Starters
  starwolf1001   55
  spidergoblin   49
  Chris Byrne   22
  Kennywood   18
  Incarnadine   15
Total Page Views:   537694
Avg. Page Views/Day:   17923
New Topics:   507
Active User Count:   274

5 Most Active Topics
Philly Spring '05 Card Talk Gathering by H_Toser (with 91 posts and 2264 page views)

Where are all the Robots sketches? by jon@webjon.com (spydrman) (with 70 posts and 1451 page views)

Robots: The Movie (Inkworks) by Arvin Sloane (with 43 posts and 1407 page views)

Topps Costume Cards - Do You Really Care if it's from Scraps or the Costume? by rubadub001 (with 49 posts and 1178 page views)

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory by MikeFitz (with 33 posts and 1257 page views)

Powered by Infopop Hosting

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I am surprised I didn't make the list! I did a lot of talking my fist month back! But definitely not surprised at #1 Mr Chatty Big Grin

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
noone is surprised by Mr. Chatty anymore Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How Wude. Razz Big Grin

Have you noticed how i talk a lot but don,t actually say anything. It,s a very difficult skill to perfect you know. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Have you noticed how i talk a lot but don,t actually say anything.

Yes, Wolfie, we'll give you that. This, you are well versed at.

By the way, congrats on 8900 2 posts early, ok? Will you be at 9000 by tomorrow?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
Wow, I made the Top 5 posters list? Hmmm I guess I was posting a lot more than I thought I was. Well, I did have vacation in March too so that didn't help...lol. Big Grin

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
quote:
How Wude. Razz Big Grin

Have you noticed how i talk a lot but don,t actually say anything. It,s a very difficult skill to perfect you know. Big Grin

I think the "post count" should actually be word count - in which case Wolfie would only have a score of about 25 (smiley count however would be about 2 billion)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
How Wude. Razz Big Grin

It's like eating a bag of Lays potato Chips...you keep eating bag after bag, but you don't really get full.

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lara7320:
It's like eating a bag of Lays potato Chips...you keep eating bag after bag, but you don't really get full.

Big Grin LOL!

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Infamy, Infamy. They,ve all got it in for me. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I think this may of been the first time I was within 100 post behind wolfie Razz

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I though I might sneak on the list of 'Most Active Topics' but the tomic in question was posted rather late in the month, so perhaps April...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
How Wude. Razz Big Grin

It's a skill and you are VERY good at it Clap

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Clap Yay, I didn't make it to any of the lists!
Once is enough, lol!

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post