Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    ID Change: Colin --> charmedmad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ID Change: Colin --> charmedmad
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

I've changed Colin's user name to charmedmad today, per his request. As always, I am posting the change here so that everyone will know of it.

Thanks.

Harris

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers harris and im a bloke lol

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
cheers harris and im a bloke lol

Um, I knew that.

That's what you get when you cut and paste from a previous posting to try and save a few keystrokes.

Sorry about that.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up Ask and you shall receive.

Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
the new ID suits you better now Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thank you very much Smile

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post