Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (November)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (November)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Sprouts are like little mini cabbages. Not sure what they are called in the USA. They are a traditional vegetable accompaniment to Christmas dinners in the U.K., but have a tendency to give you wind! Eek

Big Grin

Aahhh, Beer! – The cause of, and solution to all our problems.

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patdata:
Sprouts are like little mini cabbages. Not sure what they are called in the USA. They are a traditional vegetable accompaniment to Christmas dinners in the U.K., but have a tendency to give you wind! :
In north america we call them Brussel Sprouts. Smile

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patdata:
Sprouts are like little mini cabbages but have a tendency to give you wind! Eek Aahhh, Beer! – The cause of, and solution to all our problems.

Yeah me too but then anything including water gives me wind!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
Yeah me too but then anything including water gives me wind!

To quote Lara Croft.

"Fascinating! Big Grin"

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
LOL. I don't remember that in her movies. But I'll keep it in mind, TWS.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
Talk about hijacked threads!!
Gotta hold my breath around this one!! Big Grin

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
What a stinking thread!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I believe TWS sent it on this tangent.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
LOL. I don't remember that in her movies. But I'll keep it in mind, TWS.

Its from when they are in the plane in the first movie on the way to the ice cave thingy - technical term Big Grin.

Bryce says something like "My arse has gone to sleep all down the right hand side."

And that is Lara's reply "Fascinating" Whenever those two are on screen together in the first movie are my favourite bits.

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
I believe TWS sent it on this tangent.

Not me, I'm a follower! Unless I'm leading...
This way Aluminums! Bouncey

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS/QUOTE]
Not me, I'm a follower! Unless I'm leading...
This way Aluminums! Bouncey

Right behind ya Aluminum Boy. Thumb Up

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
Right behind ya Aluminum Boy. Thumb Up
'' Devoted Aluminum member ''

Ye Ha lets go kick some butt... Geez how this thread got hijacked! Are we good or what? Metal

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ye Ha lets go kick some butt... Geez how this thread got hijacked! Are we good or what? Metal

And we even got to chat about important topics like who jessica was with, and where they went (which you havent told me yet Wink, sprouts, or brussel sprouts, beer ( Tom's excited now), Lesley's mysterious virus ( in which she somehow got from her computer), and lastly, the peeping ''Tom'' scandal. All in all, a sucessful conversation. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
And we even got to chat about important topics like who jessica was with, and where they went (which you havent told me yet Wink, sprouts, or brussel sprouts, beer ( Tom's excited now), Lesley's mysterious virus ( in which she somehow got from her computer), and lastly, the peeping ''Tom'' scandal. All in all, a sucessful conversation. Big Grin
'' Devoted Aluminum member ''

Did someone say beer? I know it's here somewhere. You know it takes someone like us to hijack a good topic and turn it around and into 5 or 6 new ones. Wonder how that poll to kick us off of CT is going. Last I looked it was 98% Yes and our 2% no votes don't count..

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Did someone say beer? I know it's here somewhere. You know it takes someone like us to hijack a good topic and turn it around and into 5 or 6 new ones. Wonder how that poll to kick us off of CT is going. Last I looked it was 98% Yes and our 2% no votes don't count..

At least we give the moderators something to do when its not busy. Razz

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
At least we give the moderators something to do when its not busy. '' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

It's been so long since I've been moderated that I'm due. Which one will get me this time. Who's turn is it? Twak

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I,ll do it. You promised to send me some cards and never did. Twak Twak Twak

Is it because i is a gold wolfie. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LesleyW:
Its from when they are in the plane in the first movie on the way to the ice cave thingy - technical term Big Grin.

LOL. Well that sort of descibes it for me.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I,ll do it. You promised to send me some cards and never did. Twak Twak Twak
Is it because i is a gold wolfie. Big Grin

I sent them...In November..Thanks.....

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

[This message was edited by TWS on December 16, 2003 at 09:25 AM.]

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ok, i believe you but i have not recieved them.

Silly post office. Twak

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post