Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (November)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (November)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
OK, this is late, but better late then never, right? Below are the stats for last month.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OpenTopic Monthly Report Monthly Newsletter

UBB.x Monthly report

December 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ December 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  November 1-30, 2003

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

xSaBx (398 Posts)
wolfman-golf (312 Posts)
The Mouseketeer (302 Posts)
DOUBLEooSEVEN (279 Posts)
tialessa (257 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

xSaBx (53 Posts)
barobehere (29 Posts)
Wendi (19 Posts)
starwolf1001 (16 Posts)
wolfman-golf (16 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:22.51

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

BEWARE! by Ken (with 79 posts and 2157 page views)
Women of Bond Dumped by wolfman-golf (with 83 posts and 1688 page views)
What is the most you have ever paid for a single card? by The Mouseketeer (with 80 posts and 1690 page views)
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Topps) by Punisher13 (with 59 posts and 1605 page views)
Secaucus Show (Photo Gallery) - 2003 by MiniMe (with 90 posts and 1407 page views)

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Darn! Still in the top 5 posters.... Must learn to keep mouth (okay, typing fingers) shut Big Grin

Lessa
- Addicted to eBay -
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Eek
i'm back on the board
Eek

Big Grinsweet Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Yippie, made the top five. Thumb Up It probably just means that I should get a life. Frown

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
Yippie, made the top five. Thumb Up It probably just means that I should get a life. Frown
'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

No Brother Aluminum...It means I was on Vacation and if I wasn't we would have been the top two. Hey there's always this month! Life? Isn't this our life?

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:

No Brother Aluminum...It means I was on Vacation and if I wasn't we would have been the top two. Hey there's always this month! Life? Isn't this our life?
[/QUOTE]Thats so true TWS, my posts did tend to stagnate while you were gone, oh well, like you said, there's always this month. Wink

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
Thats so true TWS, my posts did tend to stagnate while you were gone, oh well, like you said, there's always this month. Wink
'' Devoted Aluminum member ''

I know most of the board is going Noooooooooo not more chat from those two! Add meander and the Cool Jessica to that list and the Aluminums will dominate the board! Notice how quiet the Rodents have been? Confused

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I know most of the board is going Noooooooooo not more chat from those two! Add meander and the Cool Jessica to that list and the Aluminums will dominate the board! Notice how quiet the Rodents have been? Confused

Yeah im expecting us to get the boot from card talk any day now, but honestly, I dont think card talk could survive without the aluminums, who would be here to annoy everyone else? I havent seen to much of the mouse lately, but then again , she could be standing right in front of me , and id still probably miss her. Razz Dont know about Jessica, but I think she was scared that I was going to email you about the gossip you had on her. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Hey Chad you just hit on a new poll! Should Double00Seven and TWS be thrown off Card Talk?
Thumb Up
Yeah the Aluminums need to stick together...What Gossip about Jessica? Confused Oh that's right, that gossip Eek
I won't tell!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
2nd place for wolfie behind old chatterbox. No wonder she,s got a sore throat. Big Grin

What am i doing in topics started? I usually put an end to topics not start them. Big Grin

And lots of people on one of my topics. I,m getting very concerned. Shake Head

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Chad you just hit on a new poll! Should Double00Seven and TWS be thrown off Card Talk?
Thumb Up
Yeah the Aluminums need to stick together...What Gossip about Jessica? Confused Oh that's right, that gossip Eek
I won't tell!

Yeah that would be good poll, but im scared to see what people would say. Confused poor jessica. Razz

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
2nd place for wolfie behind old chatterbox. No wonder she,s got a sore throat. Big Grin

Yeah I see she was first place talker in a couple of categories.. Come on Wolfie you can take her this month... Clap

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
Jessica Went Where with who!!!!!??? Eek Wink Big Grin
(Better add my name to that poll dudes...)

(And for those who didn't notice the Wink and big grin...The above was in jest)

I don't think I could "talk" that much to ever make the list....My only hope is to have a Popular topic one day.....

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meander:
I don't think I could "talk" that much to ever make the list....My only hope is to have a Popular topic one day.....

Let's see a popular topic???? Me!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
My only hope is to have a Popular topic one day.....

Let's see a popular topic???? Me!

I couldn't start that topic..either I would have my Aluminum Memebership card revoked, or a Mouse would hijack the thread Wink Big Grin

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
I couldn't start that topic..either I would have my Aluminum Memebership card revoked, or a Mouse would hijack the thread!

Yeah it still would be a popular thread but you're right about a Mouse highjacking.. Wink

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised I didn't make the top 5. Maybe I will in another month.

TWS, I have to take up for the Mouse since she's not here right now. Hijacked threads are sometimes the most interesting topics. And by the way, I don't forgive you for standing outside my front door waiting for the peanut butter Christmas fudge.

I haven't made the fudge yet. Big Grin

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
I don't forgive you for standing outside my front door waiting for the peanut butter Christmas fudge. I haven't made the fudge yet. Big Grin

Who stood outside? I broke in! Razz

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I think the police were busy that day. There was a report of a peeping Tom. Wait a minute, I see a connection. Big Grin

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post