Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Free Mego Museum Cards Offer
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Mego Museum Cards Offer
 Login/Join

Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Received my cards today - Shazam and Riddler.
Many thanks to Harris, Paul and the Mego Museum for 2 great cards.

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my cards today Shazam and Aquaman.
2 I did not have. Only 12 to go.

Many thanks Paul, Harris and the Mego Museum

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Got my cards today Shazam and Aquaman.
2 I did not have. Only 12 to go.

Many thanks Paul, Harris and the Mego Museum

Sure, all. And thank you for appreciating it. Smile

This will be a hard set to collect. I think if you go to the Mego Museum site, you might be able to find more people there who are willing to send you more cards. But I don't know the ins and outs of that. I was over there when I first learned of these and saw some posts. I assume that's still the case.

Oh, and by the way, there is a variation in the set. I beleive card #38 comes with two backs. But I might be wrong on that. I just remember that there is definitely a card number that has two different fronts/backs. Someone help me out here!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
The list is here: http://www.megomuseum.com/tradingcards/index.html

I didn't realize there were so many... guess I'd better get my SASE out...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
The list is here: http://www.megomuseum.com/tradingcards/index.html

I didn't realize there were so many... guess I'd better get my SASE out...

Kewl... Thanks fot the link! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Card 38 has A Supergirl front and A Jet jungle front both with a Jet Jungle back. Then Supergirl has her own card, number 23.

get it together, son.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
Card 38 has A Supergirl front and A Jet jungle front both with a Jet Jungle back. Then Supergirl has her own card, number 23.

get it together, son.

Thanks Pops Thumb Up

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is also a checklist card as well which with the variation Todd mentioned make 40 in all. My wants list is now amended to 13.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
So is the offer for two random cards from the 40 available?
I thought it was for just the two featured in the first post. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify - the two cards Harris posted are just examples of the cards available - Todd and I will be sending out randomly selected cards from those we have - which may or may not include the two Harris posted!
AJJ27UK, yours have been posted today, though I can't remember which cards I posted to you! Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Recieved my cards on Saturday!

Thank you to Todd for doing the mailing, NSU and Mego Museum for making the cards available...

Now to find more of these!

Mike. Smile

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday (The Thing and Kid Flash Thumb Up )!

Thank you to all involved!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks Paul. Something to look forward to in the post. Big Grin

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived this morning. I got #26 The Thing and #34 Peter Parker.
Thanks for the great offer.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got mine on Saturday, Invisable Girl and Dick Grayson. Thanks Todd and Harris! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Got mines today (#26 The Thing and #30 Speedy). Thanks to Mego Museum & Harris for having made this offer available and Todd and Paul for your valuable time to send these goodies out! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Got mine today-#27 Invisible Girl and #36 Bruce Wayne. My thanks to Harris and Todd and Mego Museum! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
JUST GOT MINE~

Mr.Fantastic & AQUALAD !

I will now be trading for all the rest - I have tradingcardmuseum cards, UK exclusives, etc etc -

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
My cards arrived today. These cards are so cool. Smile Many thanks Todd, Harris and Mego Museum for a wonderful promotion! Clap

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Todd,

hey bro, thanks for the mego cards, as the kids would say out here, you are a good egg Cool

Harris, thank you as well for setting this all up Smile

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post