Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Mtlhddoc2 Stepping Down
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mtlhddoc2 Stepping Down
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Mtlhddoc2 (Dan) is stepping down from his Moderator post. Please join me in thanking Dan for all his hard work. Moderating can be difficult at times and is sometimes a thankless job. Dan has also been very helpful working behind the scenes on various things over the years as well as acting as a sounding board for me, which has been very much appreciated. So let's all give Dan a big thumbs up!

Dan will continue to be around here, now as a regular member. We're mulling over the direction we will go with Dan's replacement for those forums that he moderates.

So let me go first and say thank you very much Dan for all the help. Couldn't have done it with out you. Glad you'll still be around. I'll still be throwing things at you so you better not go anywhere (or at least, learn to duck Wink)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dan for a job well done. Clap Clap Clap Clap Hate to see you step down. Frown

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Well-done Doc! I know that being a mod is tough, and I am sure you will enjoy rejoining the ranks of the regular folk Metal

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris and all Smile

I relish joining the "regular" ranks again! Often people get confused between what a moderator says as himself, or what he or she says "officially". Please do not make that mistake with the other mods, I know I wont Big Grin

Good luck you modguys and modgals, and get ready, cause I got an itch to scratch! LOL

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on surviving your term in office mtlhddoc2... Thumb Up

Really glad to hear it's not a vanishing act. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your hard work Dan. Know that it's been very much appreciated.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dan for the hard work on a hard job!

I know that I'm one of those that stated his opinion without thinking but with the help of mods like you I'm slowing learning.

Thanks again. Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your hard work Dan - It is much appreciated the work the Moderators do Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dan, and glad to hear you will still be around Wave

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dan. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thank you dan for the work you have done

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Dan, you've done a fine job, you were one of our best mods. Thanks.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dan for a job WELL DONE!!

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Wave Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Wave

Welcome back to the world of the mere mortals. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Welcome back to the world of the mere mortals. Big Grin

I am not, nor have I ever been... mortal. Even my son is named after an immortal and a very very fast healer. (Logan Connor)

Thanks all for your thanks and wellwishes. Smile

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Thanks mtlhddoc2 for all your hard work and dedication as a moderator. Clap

From reading the posts, I see that it can be a tough job so I appreciate all the moderators and the excellent work they do. Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
A big Hi-5 to ya!

I know what it's like to have a weight on your shoulders, and it's so liberating when the torch is passed Big Grin

Time to get groovy again LOL

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Well done Dan and thanks for your time Thumb Up

Your efforts did not go unnoticed.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dan!! Thumb Up Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dan! Clap

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post