Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    FREE American Pride Pack Offer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE American Pride Pack Offer
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hello:

Inkworks is giving away free packs of their new American Pride sticker-cards to registered "Card Talk" members. All you need to do is fill out our form located here: http://www.nonsportupdate.com/am_pride.htm

You must be a registered member of "Card Talk" to be eligible. If you are not registered, we encourage you to do so. Click on the register link and sign up today. Then fill out the form for your free pack.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris,

Thanks a lot for posting details of the Inkworks American Pride offer. Is this offer available to collectors in the UK?

Kind regards,

Cheers
Christopher

Posts: 178 | Location: Newbury, UK | Registered: December 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Christopher:

Yes! The offer is open to all. The only stipulation is that you have to be signed up for our board (which you already are, of course).

So go ahead and start filling out that form.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris - just off to fill out the form now...

I haven't yet seen any of the American Pride cards but it looks like a terrific set.

Thanks a lot to NSU and Inkworks for this offer.

Kind regards,
Christopher

Posts: 178 | Location: Newbury, UK | Registered: December 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Inkworks and NSU for this offer (which I applied for last night)
Au Res.,
Paul

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Would like to echo the thanks to NSU and Inkworks for this promotion!

Anthony

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rosendon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris for posting the info on this very cool offer from Inkworks and NSU on The Promo Card Company site!

Rosendo

Posts: 20 | Location: Fishkill, NY | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of non-sports.com
posted Hide Post
Would like to echo the thanks to NSU and Inkworks for this promotion!non-sports smile

Posts: 4 | Location: WORLDWIDE | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that the American Pride free pack offer is still open. If you haven't signed up for your free pack, there is still time to do so. Click on the link below and fill out the form to get your free pack.

Here's the link:
http://www.nonsportupdate.com/am_pride.htm

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I received my free pack as well a few days ago and also was happily surprised to see the promo cards.

Thank you NSU and Inkworks! I liked the American Pride cards, and added 1 more promo card to my collection as well (already had 1 of the 2).

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Thanks to NSU and Inkworks for the free pack of cards and the 2 promos. If any of you have not taken advantage of this offer, I recommend it, big grin

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I know, nothing but praise, but it has to be said - well done Inkworks!
My free pack arrived yestterday (pretty good going from the US to the UK!) and I also got the two promos (X-Files and Andromeda).
I opened up the pack and the images on the stickers are quite stunning - excellently presented and nicely printed. I particularly like, btw, the way the pack itself looks like a 'wax' pack on the outside, but is actually a foil wrapper.
Well done Inkworks - you've excelled yourselves!
Au Res.,
Paul

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post