Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Wolfie's Sapphire Bullets
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wolfie's Sapphire Bullets
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Wolfman-Golf has hit 15,000 posts. In honor of his ascension to the next karma level (yes, that's Groupee calls it), he will be our first Sapphire Card Talk Member.

Also note, that per Wolfie's request, I have changed his name here on Card Talk to simply Wolfie from Wolfman-Golf.

Congrats Wolfie. Hope the library is treating you well Wink and that you'll get a new computer sorted out soon.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Oooooooh wolfie... you look mighty fine in Sapphire!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Congrats Wolfie on the new Status. Now your a Sapphire perhaps you should have changed your name to Joanna Big Grin

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats on the new colour code wolfie is better as we use this more

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I should point out that in my post above, The Joanna meant was Joanna Lumley who played Sapphire in Sapphire and Steel, NOT our own very lovely, caring and Over-Worked Joanna Koulbus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
I should point out that in my post above, The Joanna meant was Joanna Lumley who played Sapphire in Sapphire and Steel, NOT our own very lovely, caring and Over-Worked Joanna Koulbus.

My advice is to get a box of chocolates in the mail TODAY! Big Grin

I never saw a Sapphire wolfie before! Congrats to the WOLFIE! Thumb Up

I still think you should have gone with the large mouth bass! Cool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Wolfie! That's quite an accomplishment!

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats Wolfie, hope you get a new computer soon.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
Once again, Wolfie breaks new ground! Congrats big guy!! Big Grin Metal

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
you go wolfie......nice name change btw Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go Wolfie Smile
Nice one Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
So, you've spend so much time on cardtalk you have given up on golf?? ?!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Golf? I seem to remember that in a past life. Big Grin

Thanks to everyone for the congrats. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats wolfie. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Metal

Posts: 70 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: July 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
15k is some achievement. Thats a lot of waffle. Did I say that out loud....

Sorry you lost your golf.

And the winner is....(drum roll)........

WOLFIE

Clap BounceyClap Bouncey

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
See, I told ya all that "Wolfie" had the magic fingers. Congrats and hopefully i will be at 1000 in 20 days. My birthday. (Also Pee Wee Herman's... Same month, day, year). Frown Elephant Dance Sheep(4 the Wolfie).

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Golf? I seem to remember that in a past life. Big Grin

We have year-round golf and some great golf courses in Hawai`i. Yet, my clubs are gathering dust. Shake Head

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
Amazing achievement, wolfie! Thumb Up

To put it in perspective, there's a chap on another forum that I frequent, and he has racked up over 50,000 posts in only two years. Eek

So, you have shown a modicum of restraint. Cool

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post