Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    November's Poll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

November's Poll
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hello:

We've just posted the poll for November. This one is a bit self-serving. OK, it's a lot self-serving!

This time, we are asking what are your favorite regular Non-Sport Update features? Our Promo Column? Our listing of release dates in Non-Sport Shorts Dateline? Our New & Noteworthy column? You tell us. And you may select more then one choice.

Think about it and vote. To do so, click here or click on the link at the top of this page. Once you've done so, feel free to come back here and discuss it.

If you'd like to view results of our previous polls, click here.

Thanks!

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
I love Finders Keepers! Luv You My mission in life is to find something for the column.

Peter: 'Cause growing up is awfuller
Than all the awful things that ever were.
All: I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up!
Peter: No sir!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're asking the impossible! In reality it's tough to pick my favorite part of NSU. Your magazine has evolved into a wonderful publication. I do really enjoy "New and Noteworthy" as one of my favorite parts, but I just can't choose!!! Thanks NSU. Wolfit

Posts: 36 | Location: ludlow, vt. usa | Registered: January 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Wolfit:

Thanks. And don't forget, this time, you can select more then one response.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
I picked just about every one.

But my most favorite one is Cards Online and second to that the Finders Keepers section.

"So be good for goodnesss sake"

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Finders Keepers is my favorite, and it looks like just about everyone elses

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I ticked almost every box. The magazine is a total rust read form cover to cover as soon as it arrives.

What, maybe, you should have asked is what is the first part of the magazine do you read? as this would indicate the most popular section.

In this case i always go first to the Cards Online section (probably for vanity to see if my name is printed), followed by the always exceptional Editorial and then the New Card Review.

After that I just make a coffee go to the front and read through.

Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Always like the editorial,features and the new card review, was able to find a Roswell binder from an advert in the last issue (arrived yesterday - very good). Don't see the point in having the price guide every issue (3 times a year would be enough!). Looking forward to the next issue.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I read the magazine cover to cover. If I had to pick a few favorites it would be the editorial and the new cards articles.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I picked a LOT of the options - like the reviews & editorial & price guide & heck, even the ads Big Grin

Lessa
- Addicted to eBay -
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Ill add this for the next one. Thumb Up

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
My vote is in.

Now I just have to wait for the other sticky ballot to come to me!!!!!

I mean it's the Gummie ballot!!!!

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
I like most of them, especially since many have evolved over the more than a decade that NSU has been in print, growing with new features and sections. Wink

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Perfect Tommy
posted Hide Post
I just read it for the articles. Wink

_____
Everything that has a beginning has a beginning.

Posts: 736 | Location: DFW | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi All
I like the Stores and Editorials , Feature Articles about cards as long as they are not about Hyping new cards or card sets.
I do not like reading new card Hype articles and stories at all.
I like reading about older cards and also like the Finders Keepers section , The Price guide and also The Show Pictures.
To see the Pic's from the show I did not go to or cant get to.

PS:
This issue of NSU had a lot of reading.
Harris and NSU. To me this issue was the best one of the year. Thumb Up
Harris and NSU Please add a gummie award VOTE for the best reading NSU issue.

Wink BUY ONLY WHAT YOU REALLY LIKE AND ENJOY Wink

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post