Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    January Contest
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

January Contest
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted
By popular request, this contest is going to run many days - with each day producing a different type of question. BTW - weren't you ever warned to be careful what you wish for????

QUESTION #1 *By request of George*

Here is the answer, please provide the Question.

Answer - 6 feet, 5 inches.

**ONE GUESS PER PERSON PER DAY (A day is defined as 24 hours between posts)

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Good going Joanna, this is mine for the day, prob wont be back again until monday, I start moving in 4 hours!

How much cubic space does the average person have for their non-sport collection in their home? (no I didnt measure mine!!!)

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't cure."
- Ross MacDonald (1915-1983)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
If you stacked up one of each issue made of Non-Sport Update magazine on top of each other, how tall would the pile be?

Card Dude's Card Page!- Wants/Haves

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
How tall is Rob? Big Grin

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
How tall is your oldest son if he is sitting on
Joanna's shoulders? Wavey

Find out what you like in life... and collect it!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scouse691
posted Hide Post
Using a conversion table on a french property website, what is the equilavent of 195.58000 centimetres in Imperial ?????

Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

Posts: 176 | Location: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: November 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
What is the length of a dining room table??

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
How tall is Magic Johnston?

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

Trading list @
http://www.gubbins.net/cards

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
How tall are all of the cases for Battlestar Galactica stacked on top of each other?

[This message was edited by hammer on January 24, 2004 at 02:23 PM.]

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
The average height of three 'verticly challenged' persons if they were standing on each other's shoulders.

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
How high is worlds tallest panda Smile

[This message was edited by G6ADC on January 25, 2004 at 05:25 AM.]

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Kennywoods height

"So be good for goodnesss sake"

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
How tall is NSU Card Talk's Kennywood? Big Grin

"I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me there."

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
My guess:
If stacked on top of one another, how high would a stack containing 1 of each card produced by Rittenhouse Archive stand?
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.paulbines.co.uk

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Good guesses all around guys, but noone's right.

For the record (for a change) this answer has nothing to do with me or my family. I realize I tend to be a little egocentric in my contests sometimes Big Grin , but not this time boys and girls.

So.... Keep guessing!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
how high the stack of unopened boxes of card are that you have at home? Confused

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Would it be the height of the Robot on Lost in Space?

Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How tall is former NFL lineman and K-1 fighter Bob Sapp?

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How many sets has RA issued? The answer must be in height(ie 4' 5")

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
How tall is the president of Rittenhouse Archives?

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post