Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    January Contest
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

January Contest
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Well, let's see -

George wanted a "Write the Question contest"
xSaBx wanted a "Write your name" contest (that's part 2)
Patdata wanted some Multiple Choice questions (that'll be part 3)
and DoubleooSeven wanted at least a Bond question or two (part 4)

And then there were those who wanted the contest to last a really, really, long time Smile So, it might never end!!!!

Of course, I'll take all winner from all 4 parts and stick them in a Random Draw for the Prize and take everyone else who's played and put them in a Random Draw for the second place prize Smile

Is that okay?

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Well, let's see -

George wanted a "Write the Question contest"
xSaBx wanted a "Write your name" contest (that's part 2)
Patdata wanted some Multiple Choice questions (that'll be part 3)
and DoubleooSeven wanted at least a Bond question or two (part 4)

And then there were those who wanted the contest to last a really, really, long time Smile So, it might never end!!!!

Of course, I'll take all winner from all 4 parts and stick them in a Random Draw for the Prize and take everyone else who's played and put them in a Random Draw for the second place prize Smile

Is that okay?

Sometime you're that little bit too clever OWM Wink

Well done Barrett!! Clap

[This message was edited by olly on January 26, 2004 at 03:10 PM.]

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Should that be Mystic Barrett as he must have had help from Buddha to come up with that. Roll Eyes

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Hey! Get help from whomever you can Smile Prizes are at stake!!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Shall I tell you the answer? Or just give you the next question Smile

THe next question is, courtest of xSaBx - who wanted to write her own name Smile

iS to write the following names :
My middle name
My mother's first name
My pet's name (at least one of them)

GOOD LUCK!!

********** Edited for Dan's own good by stcardgeek per request. (smartaleky comment is my own though) *********

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't cure."
- Ross MacDonald (1915-1983)

[This message was edited by STCardGeek on January 27, 2004 at 10:05 AM.]

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Well, since I've been sufficiently *****-slapped Smile I've asked the Administrator to remove the entire thread which used to be called January Contest Part 2.

Look for January Contest Part 3 in a bit (I promise - all multiple choice questions! )

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Your the greatest OWM. Luv You

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Im not too worried about me, I have the 3rd most common name in the free world (thats full name!) I personally know 11 people with the EXACT same name, 3 of which live in the same town I do!

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't cure."
- Ross MacDonald (1915-1983)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Nor am I - however, my friend, we are in the minority and I yield to the majority (in this case, at least)

It also helps keep the peace - and I'll about keeping the peace this year

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
What happened???

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
My middle name is Stanley. My mothers name was Margaret (died-Jan. 23,2001) My dogs name was "Wookie" (Star Wars). ElephantGO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
George, please edit your post to remove the personal information. The thread is gone, because I asked it to be taken away.

There is a lot of sentiment right now that personal information doesn't belong in an open forum where anyone could steal it and use it for Identity Theft. Since I wouldn't want any of my friends to have their identities stolen, I will do my best to eliminate personal information from all future contests. Thank you

Joanna

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
What happened???

Somethings happened whilst we were asleep. Confused

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
We better not sleep anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
We NEVER Sleep.

Wel, I say 'never' - obviously we DO sleep sometimes.
Well, quite a lot of the time, actually.
Come to think of it, "We're NEVER Awake" would probably be more accurate.
zzzzzzzzz.
Au Rezzzzzzzzz.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.paulbines.co.uk

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
What happened???

Look under Recently Deleted Topics under the Chatter and the User Announcements sections.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post