Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    January Contest
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

January Contest
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
The rulebook distance you are supposed to be from a hat when trying to flip a card into it.

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It,s the length of Joanna,s patience when stretched to the limit and it,s getting shorter every day. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scouse691
posted Hide Post
If you cut a trading card into 22 strips lengthways, what would the total length be if you laid them end to end ????

Smokin' I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Posts: 176 | Location: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: November 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Shall I tell you the answer? Or just give you the next question Smile

THe next question is, courtest of xSaBx - who wanted to write her own name Smile

iS to write the following names :
My middle name
My mother's first name
My pet's name (at least one of them)

GOOD LUCK!!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
It's CLue TIME :

The answer directly relates to CardTalk.

I didn't say it would make much sense, now did I?

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:

THe next question is, courtest of xSaBx - who wanted to write her own name Smile

Bet she still gets it wrong. Big Grin Big Grin TwakOOH.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
Question 1:
What is the amount of mail with wrappers waiting to be redeemed for points

Question 2:
Amanda
Helen
Boxy

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
You said
quote:
Question 1:
What is the amount of mail with wrappers waiting to be redeemed for points

That is TOO funny!!!! Sad, but possibly true -

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
6'5" is the height of a printout of Wolfman-golf's
Card Talk posts. Eek

Find out what you like in life... and collect it!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How tall was Harris before the burden of running Card Talk was on his shoulders? Wink

Thumb Up

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
How far into the ground will the next person who starts a fight on Card Talk be planted??

_Kevin_ Cool

I'm sure some will still be able to argue at that depth Wink

Big Grin

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Could it be the average height of a Moderator?

Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
What hight is the CardTalk mascot?

Aahhh, Beer! – The cause of, and solution to all our problems.

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
How far into the ground will the next person who starts a fight on Card Talk be planted??

LOL.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Oddly, this member's moniker is 5 feet 6 inches tall...

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
What is Dr.Christmas Jones height as Denise Richardson is only 5'6".

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
The above should be in the form of a question! Please add a question mark at the end!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Yeah Barrett! You got part 1 right Smile Not that it gets you more than acclaim and a dancing elephant ... yet Smile

Elephant

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Horray! How many parts are there to this contest??