Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    CSI Dave = David
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CSI Dave = David
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hello:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have changed "David"'s user name to "CSI Dave", per his request. All old posts that formerly said David should now also say CSI Dave.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
And so it begins...

Anyways, many cheers to the name change, and I look forward to Crime Scene Investigation Dave!

Reverend Jim: Whaaaaat dooooooes a yelllllloooow lllllllight meeeeeean?

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I am now CSI Dave Dance

Dave

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
...will be made sometime next week... now I have all the pictures...

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Upto now i have been known as wolfman-golf but as from today i wish to change my name to....

Joanna Lumley. Big Grin

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Upto now i have been known as wolfman-golf but as from today i wish to change my name to....

Joanna Lumley. Big Grin

Why, Joanna that's just Absolutely Fabulous Big Grin

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post