Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Congratulations to Over_Worked_Mom
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations to Over_Worked_Mom
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Congratulation to Joanna Kohlbus, our Contest Czar. Joanna was recently promoted to the position of Manager of Sales and Customer Service at Rittenhouse Archives. An e-mail note from Rittenhouse says "Joanna will be taking over the day-to-day responsibilities for handling all dealer and distributor accounts." It goes on to say "Joanna has demonstrated tremendous knowledge of the card industry and has
dramatically improved our customer service efforts over the past year," said Rittenhouse President Steve Charendoff. "I know that all of our wholesale(and retail) customers will benefit greatly from her experience and enjoy working with her. We are very excited to have her in this new role."

Joanna will be overworked indeed! Again, congratulations and good luck in the new position Joanna.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Joanna! And will you still have time to spend with us??? I hope so! Wave

Happy Stargating!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T3MAN
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up

THE BLANKS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A Z Z, I GUESS THE FILTER THINKS IT IS SOMETHING ELSE.

Posts: 394 | Location: Cedar City, Utah USA | Registered: August 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
I'll have time for a while, about 7 and a half months or so Wink
Joanna

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
Pitter-pat, pitter-pat, pitter-pat????? Drool, drool, drool???

<cryptic>

Happy Stargating!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kurgen
posted Hide Post
INDEED!Congratulations Joanna! Well done!

Kurgen

Posts: 124 | Location: SPFLD. MA. USA | Registered: December 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Wow! I guess congratulations all over the place!! On the job, and the awaited arrival!
I do hope that you will still have some time for us. So, I guess me coming in and taking
your old job is looking a little more realistic than when I first suggested it a while ago! Razz

Dobby: still a guy, even though my avatar is Chloe
http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
What?! Who's pregnant?? Oh wait, that would be ME!!!

Kennywood - that is sooo funny! I love it; if only I could convince the powers that be to do a card set on me Smile

Talk to you all later! I'm off to a weekend away with just my hubby (probably the last one .. EVER!)

Your Faithful Czarina (and heir)
Joanna

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
Thats AWESOME!!!!!

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<The shoveler>
posted
So does this mean we are going to miss you at Comic-con?

The Shoveler

Just don't ask what I shovel!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
So, the Czarina is working on her own limited edition chase set! (K2?)
Congrats on bot h the new Kohlbus and the new position! (and you don't know how I've been itching to say that this week!)
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
The cards set needs an Alexander the Great Chase set too! (1:10 packs) and maybe a special "folded with pocket lint" sketch card!

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Tennessee Titans 34, Pittsburgh Steeler 31
The refs were paid off!

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Joanna on the new position at Rittenhouse and to both you and Rob on the pending birth of another child.

What a way to add to the collecting community....

Mike. Dance

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
Congrats Joanna, Just think.... pretty soon you may be the "powers that be" in deciding what cards get made, and you will definately have the power to say..."make your bed". Heheheheh.

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
congradulations O-W-M
Big Grin

"Is it suppost to be stupid?"
"It's not stupid, it's advanced."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Joanna Thumb Up

Great job !!! Big Grin We know you'll do even more great things in your newly achieved position. Wave

- Sending you out a congratulations package tomorrow (along with Paul and Dan's for their Silver, and Lynne and DisneyChick for their Bronze). You should receive it next week.

- Congratulations on both pieces of good news. Dance Elephant

@@@ ScottEvil Smokin'

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never intefere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
I was really happy to hear your news! Pitter patter of those little feet and a promotion to boot! Let us know when we can chime in with possible names! I always go for traditional names It might be neat to see what other names they can come up with around here. Congratulations!

Your in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy!

My baby in now 19 months: walking & talking.
I still can't figure out why pregnancy goes so slow and the rest just flys by.

Angel

Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder who you are?
*Charstar*

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let us know when we can chime in with possible names!
I'm guessing that Joanna is saving that for a contest in a couple of months - prize to be announced (but definately not 'used diaper' costume cards...)
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
I'll take the "Drooled on costume cards" subset! Wink

Happy Stargating!

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Name my Baby Wink I don't think Robert would go for that -do you? Having said that, I will keep you all abreast of any developing situations regarding Junior (the baby's name du jour)

But, do not fret- for this week friends, there will be a CONTEST. No bout of morning sickness shall keep me from my appointed duties - and this week's should be very interesting. Either it will be solved in a few minutes, or it will take all weekend - hard to say, more details will follow.

Till Later
Your Faithful Czarina (and not so queasy today)
Joanna