Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Trading of Rittenhouse's North American/International Bonus Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trading of Rittenhouse's North American/International Bonus Cards
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
With the announcement of Rittenhouse Archives' new program that includes different bonus cards for the North America and International markets, I thought I might make a post about trading of these. This will be an excellent way of making some new international friends while using Card Talk and other places as the conduit.

STCardGeek e-mailed me to say that her site will be offering trading for the Star Trek releases, and specifically, Rittenhouse's first release with different bonus cards, The Quotable Star Trek: The Original Series. Everyone should feel free to make trades either at her site or here on Card Talk (in the trades area). Lynne's site is linked on NSU's Links Page since it serve as a great resource for Star Trek collectors and I believe you'll find the trading in her own forum when that sets becomes available. If you have any questions about it, send Lynne or myself an e-mail. Happy Trading!

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
This is a great idea for everyone concerned. Kudos to NSU and Lynne. Thumb Up

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me, I wonder If they plan to do this with the Bond cards as well. Confused

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It would be great to see more trading and less buying/selling

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I,ll second that. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post