Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (July)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (July)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prezkot:
Bronze to Silver in 11 days??

For the record, I never want to have eleven days like that in my life *ever* again. It may have looked like it was fun, but the reality is a very long way from the facts.

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
It feels strange seeing my name up there. Even though I didn't get the number 1 spot in topic starting, I didn't think I'd started that many topics. OK, so most of them were probably in the Chatter forum, but who can forget that the now infamous "Killer Ants" thread was started by yours truly Smile

Congratulations to xSaBx for getting both top spots she assuredly deserves it, Bronze to silver in 11 days, eh? A feat that will surely be held by Sarah for a while to come. Of course, congrats also go to Prezkot, Paul and DCJ who made it to their Bronze over the past month (and anyone else if I've forgotten you). I hope to see you all there real soon...

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
800 posts in one month??????

You have got to be kidding me!

And I laughed at minime when he had his first 400+ month!

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
- Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Dan, can you remember toe excitement and the tension when we were both running towards 1000 posts? How long did it take ups to get there? And now people get to 1000 in a little over a month and a half...

Sigh.

Au Res.,
An Old Timer.

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
a little over a year to go from 1 to 1000 - and about 5 months more to get to 2000 - at this rate Sarah will pass me next month

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
- Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtlhddoc2:
at this rate Sarah will pass me next month

I'll be racing to catch you too Wave

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with...molecular structures." -- Ash, Army of Darkness

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i'm not even going to try keeping up with THAT kind of pace.

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vincent
posted Hide Post
That's like averaging 50 posts a day. I don't even think I post 10 times a day, although I've been trying.

View my trading card page at http://www.geocities.com/kataztrophik/

Posts: 173 | Location: Boston, MA, USA | Registered: July 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Darn, Inever see my name up there. Wink I guess I need to be more chatty. Razz

Willow to Buffy:

I think you're ready now, or at least in the state of pre-readiness to make conversation, or-or to do that thing with your mouth that boys like.

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
You look at my posts (the ones that don't get deleted lol j/k) and you'll see I try and on a good day, get maybe 30 a day. But 50 is just crazy!

Just remember, we're here for ya Sarah! Thumb Up

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -James Danforth Quayle

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Paul,

quote:
I have no comment *LOL*

Your stats disagree!!!!! Smile

Congrats to all!

Mike. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Your stats disagree!!!!! Smile

Hmmmm, you may have a point there Mike! I guess I do tend to have a comment for most everything Wink

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with...molecular structures." -- Ash, Army of Darkness

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Perfect Tommy
posted Hide Post
I'm just glad there isn't a bottom five. Smile

<-o-> He's like the pope for the dark side of the Force. He's a holy man; a shaman, kind of, albeit an evil one.

Posts: 736 | Location: DFW | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perfect Tommy:
I'm just glad there isn't a bottom five. Smile

So am I, because I think I'm in it. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
If I posted all the things that pop into my fevered little brain, I might might make the top 5. Shake Head Of course, about 3/4 of those posts would "disappear" or at the very least make me extremely unpopular. (Me and my smart mouth as Mom used to say. Twak)

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." ~ Walt Disney

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
I thinks some people (we all know who, looking at this list Eek) should change the occupation on their passport to

'Card Talk Poster' Roll Eyes

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Wow, I got my name up there! Dance

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well it looks like i succeded in becoming anonymous and have dissapeared alltogether.

Having said that i think if i was posting the same amount as before i still would not be in the top 5.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post