Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's Talking (September)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's Talking (September)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

By popular demand, below is the Community Report for September.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

October 2004

Infopop is pleased to present the eve™ October 2004 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for:Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Statistics reported for period of: September 1-30, 2004

Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Registered Members:   1593
New Members:   41
Total Hours Usage:   1883

Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Top 5 Posters
  wolfman-golf   478
  spidergoblin   276
  xSaBx   220
  starwolf1001   187
  Chris Byrne   170
Top 5 Topic Starters
  spidergoblin   63
  starwolf1001   54
  xSaBx   20
  H_Toser   15
  Incarnadine   14
Total Page Views:   548449
Avg. Page Views/Day:   18912
New Topics:   582
Active User Count:   296

5 Most Active Topics
Buffy: Women of Sunnydale (Inkworks) by Incarnadine (with 102 posts and 2828 page views)

Star Heritage Wave 1 and Wave 2 Boxes? by Bucko (with 59 posts and 2039 page views)

CECE (Chicago) Pictures by H_Toser (with 92 posts and 1562 page views)

Rittenhouse competition ! by Andrew David (with 90 posts and 1566 page views)

Women of Sunnydale cards hit ebay already. by Incarnadine (with 61 posts and 1545 page views)

Powered by Infopop Hosting

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I don't think my name has ever been listed in Look Who's talking, however, i have looked at many of the top 5 post listed here...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
like it was any surprise at the one who posts too much

Guess i will have to type more to dethrone the king

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patonyfan:
like it was any surprise at the one who posts too much

Guess i will have to type more to dethrone the king

lol...good luck with that Big Grin

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
talk, talk, talk, post, talk, blather, post, yakkity-yak Smile

what more needs to be said Clown

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No surprises on who won Smile
You would think one day he will be dethroned but then again, maybe he won't Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
MINIME IS POSTING AGAIN, SO WOLFIE'S REIGN MAY BE OVER-SOON.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Coo ! got an active topic going Bouncey

Still got some way to get near Wolfie though !

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
would love to dethrone the king, have the time to do it, just not that much to say demon

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
just figured out that Wolfie had something to post every hour and a half in the month of september

not gonna be very easy to beat

Mike

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
MINIME IS POSTING AGAIN, SO WOLFIE'S REIGN MAY BE OVER-SOON.

WHO Confused Big Grin

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I honestly don,t try to do a lot of posts, i just answer things people have put and find a few amusing things to put in responce and at the end of the month i seem to have loads of posts.

Ce la vie. Smile

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
I don't think my name has ever been listed in Look Who's talking, however, i have looked at many of the top 5 post listed here...

I think I've made it into the top 5 posters once. But it must have been a slow month. Smile

I usually have a day or two when I post quite a bit, then 5 or 6 where I don't really post at all. So I guess when it's all averaged out I post about 2 or 3 times a day, which isn't enough to make it into the stats.

LW

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
im posting more and more Big Grin so i want top 5 in something :P

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am slipping!!
Perhaps I have lost my touch?

I was at number 2 or 3 last month, now number 5!
Uh oh! Time to start posting!

Thanks -- Chris jack

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
I am slipping!!
Perhaps I have lost my touch?

I must be slipping, too. I made the list last month, but sadly, not this time. Must've been all that time I spent collating *base sets*. Smile

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I honestly don,t try to do a lot of posts, i just answer things people have put and find a few amusing things to put in responce and at the end of the month i seem to have loads of posts.

Ce la vie. Smile

You definitely are amusing, Wolfie. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post