Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Received my card this morning and "Thanks to Miss Sarah, Darren and Ed. I also received an envelope with Thumb Up the 5 Spider-man and 5 Hulk cards from Jell-Sert. (Fla-vor-ice cards) Thanks Again!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Card Update

Only a few cards left now... I'd urge anyone who's not yet received a response to their request to:

a) read the instructions CAREFULLY at the start of this thread (I WILL NOT get mail if it's not addressed correctly)

b) drop me another line ASAP

I will be sending out a fresh supply of US cards to my agent later this week...

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Received my card today!
A big THANK YOU to all involved!

It smells like...
a little piece of history Thumb Up

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And, another "Thank You" to all involved...got my card over the weekend.

Posts: 622 | Location: Boston, MA USA | Registered: December 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of andynova
posted Hide Post
Just a quick note to say that I received my T-Birds promo card. My thanks go out to Cards Inc. and to those involved with distributing them to the Card Talkers.

Posts: 106 | Location: West Chester, PA, USA | Registered: December 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, I MUST BE AS STUPID AS THEY COME BUT I AM TOTALLY LOST HOW TO GET THIS CARD. I THOUGHT BY CLICKING ON THE MODERATOR LINK AND TAKING OUT THE REMOVE ME PART AS IT SAYS THAT SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? Do i have to link my e mail address. Why not just post the address where I can send my sase?

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my card today.Thanks to all who have worked on this project Clap

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
OK, I MUST BE AS STUPID AS THEY COME BUT I AM TOTALLY LOST HOW TO GET THIS CARD. I THOUGHT BY CLICKING ON THE MODERATOR LINK AND TAKING OUT THE REMOVE ME PART AS IT SAYS THAT SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? Do i have to link my e mail address. Why not just post the address where I can send my sase?

Frank, follow the directions in the "how to claim your thunderbirds promo card" thread here. The kind folks doing this wanted to make sure that only registered members were able to claim the card.

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I got the card over the weekend while I was at the SDCC. It is a very pretty promo card! I appreciate all the work you all didSmile

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Okay, a quick (and polite) request.

I have had several people e-mail me, not using the correct address, demanding I send them the address and bypass my checking system. These people are not using the correct e-mail address, which is:

CIWTB@promo-cards.net

I'm also not particularly amenable to this kind of persistent hassle, especially as 99% of the rest of Card Talkers have followed the instructions and have received their cards without any hassle as a result.

Only use this e-mail address, please. As of now I *will* ignore any mail sent on the Thunderbirds promo card subject to my other addresses.

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm not the only one who screwed this up.

Thanks for finally doing this so us computer challenged folk can participate.

Ignorance is an art.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
My promo came in the mail this weekend...
THANk YOU Miss Sarah, Darren and Ed. I Luv You love it!!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
Received my card today. Very nice, indeed. Big thanks to Darren, Sarah, and Ed!

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gypsyforce
posted Hide Post
Hello, I received my card today. Thanks again!!

Posts: 28 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
All US requests that have been received as of today have been sent out. Thumb Up

I'm going on holiday for almost 2 weeks, so it will be that long before any more head out. I'll be sure to post when the next batch hits the post office.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I got mine today. Thanks a lot guys!

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Oh! I forgot to say that I got mine! Yaaay!

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Came back from my holidays to find the promo card waiting there for me. Its a great card. Thanks very much to all involved!!!

Posts: 240 | Location: London, England | Registered: December 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
My card came today!
Thank you!
Thank you!
and again...
Thank you!

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andy
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday. Nice card. Thank You Andy

Posts: 159 | Location: Hendersonville, NC | Registered: September 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post