Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
I'm going on holiday for almost 2 weeks, so it will be that long before any more head out. I'll be sure to post when the next batch hits the post office.

I've had a couple of people mail me from the US and ask where their cards are: as you can see, Ed is on vacation and won't be back for a while, so if you could be patient you will get your cards eventually. Thanks!

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Got mine last Friday! Thanks to one and all who made this possible.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
erm i still ahvent sent mine off Frown

do i have to include the email? since my printer is broken. i cant print it out.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Okay am I the last? I just got my Card Talk Thunderbirds Promo. Yhaaa Whooo! Talk about being a Procrastinator. I've been slow at just about everything in the past 6 months! Thanks so much to Cards Inc, Sarah and Ed! I know I'm missing others like my mom and.. Hey this ain't the Academy Awards.... Thanks for the Promo!

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
Okay am I the last? I just got my Card Talk Thunderbirds Promo. Yhaaa Whooo! Talk about being a Procrastinator.

Whew! Yes, Tom, you just seem to have made it under the wire. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
Whew! Yes, Tom, you just seem to have made it under the wire. Wink

Oh my gawd! It's Barb! And she's gold! I can't beleive you gold's would let her in! Even though you're a gold it's good to hear from ya Barb! Drool

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
Oh my gawd! It's Barb! And she's gold! I can't beleive you gold's would let her in! Even though you're a gold it's good to hear from ya Barb! Drool

LOL. The gold's had not choice. I've been working out over the Summer and they are all afraid of me now. Razz

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
I've been working out over the Summer and they are all afraid of me now. Razz

Shoot Barb I've been afraid of you for years now! Even when you were a stinkin' silver! Twak