Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
 Login/Join

Picture of UKcardboy
posted Hide Post
wooohooo Big Grin

thanks darren and sarah Thumb Up

Posts: 262 | Location: Hampshire,UK | Registered: December 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
He never stopped being my friend either Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
This is fantastic. Thumb Up

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I will try to be here for exclusive card talk card. Painting apatments takes me away from being here every other day, so I will still need other promos if any from cons I can"t get to. Thanks All!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AdyCarter
posted Hide Post
happy happy dance Elephant

Posts: 226 | Location: York, UK | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
This is really cool!!!! Thumb Up
Hmmm, since it is CT-1 does that mean we will have more in the future???

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I will try to be here for exclusive card talk card. Painting apartments takes me away from being here every other day, so I will still need other promos if any from cons I can"t get to. Thanks All!!! Thumb Up
I need a proofreader or better spellcheck for this. Confused Cool Metal Happy Collecting All!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
I hope I can get one of these!

I just have a bad feeling that some "new" members are gonna pop up and claim them for themselves and magically disappear, never to be heard from again.

Sorry. Being in my line of work makes one very pessimistic!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G
posted Hide Post
Thumb UpGonna have to kick my son off the computer till I find out when they're available. He can go play outside instead. Surf

Posts: 364 | Location: Severn, Maryland | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by willgull:
I hope I can get one of these!

I just have a bad feeling that some "new" members are gonna pop up and claim them for themselves and magically disappear, never to be heard from again.

Sorry. Being in my line of work makes one very pessimistic!

I maybe totally wrong here so wait for official confirmation but i,m guessing that you had to be a registered member at the time of the announcement.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I maybe totally wrong here so wait for official confirmation but i,m guessing that you had to be a registered member at the time of the announcement.

That is the policy on Secret Santa but no rules have been set on this, yet.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

That is the policy on Secret Santa but no rules have been set on this, yet.

Thats cos wolfie thinks its Christmas already!! Big Grin

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It,s christmas every day when your a wolfie. Dance Elephant Clap Bouncey Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
Hopefully my tagline doesn't come true on this one..........

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dru'sgarden
posted Hide Post
Smile Hey, I want one too Smile Smile

Glad us WebTV folk can still get in on good stuff like this, lol.

Thanks, and as always....

Posts: 495 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T3MAN
posted Hide Post
WOW - Thanks all who are involved. I cannot wait.

Michael

Posts: 394 | Location: Cedar City, Utah USA | Registered: August 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Thanks so much for the offer. I think it's great to have a card talk exclusive!

But, since I have no idea what the 'thunderbirds' are - I will not be asking for one Smile

Great idea though!!

Hey Can I have Jessica's... I won't tell her who the Thunderbirds are. Shhhh. I have to get one for me. I promise no Ebay for it! Don't make me whine to get it 'cause that's not a pretty site. TWS on his knees begging, drowling,crying(Sounds like how I was with my first wife!)

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
No bread and cheese for this whine, but, Confused Confusedwhen is this card available?????

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Much thanks to Darren and CardsInc for creating these exclusive cards!!!

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of trade-a-card
posted Hide Post
Would be great to get one aswell Smile

Posts: 860 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post