Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
xSaBx,

Thanks again for the pic and for organising the whole thing!! I will be sure to look out over the weekend for the registration post.

andy

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Nice pics. Hopefully, if available Saturday as the Public Library is closed on Sunday I can get on-line for one. Thanks Miss Sarah and best thoughts to you and your family in this troubled time. I lost my great aunt last weekend and still feel bad. Thanks Again. Thumb Up

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
That looks VERY cool Big Grin

Maybe there should be a contest for what the alphabet soup REALLY means Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Sarah, try to make it Sunday as I am away Friday & saturday *Son's 16th Birthday bash. Card looks great Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Looks great but i,m like Darren, what does it mean. I expected NSUCT1.

Still mustn,t nitpick. Congrats to everyone for getting this done. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T3MAN
posted Hide Post
I am all Smile's

Posts: 394 | Location: Cedar City, Utah USA | Registered: August 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
CIWTB = "Can I Wait To Brag" that I have this promo?

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Will the announcement be in this thread or in another one?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xSaBx:
_On Their Way!_

So, hopefully today I will have the promo cards here. I'll scan the front and back and post the image as soon as I can, but I'm afraid due to family commitments I won't be able to open the offer proper until Saturday. So, if you want one of these cards please look out for the registration post over the weekend.

This means I'll have to get out of bed before 1pm tomorrow. Frown But I want one, so I don't mind. Big Grin

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
CIWTB Confused

hummmm....well the CI should stand for Cards Inc. Roll Eyes

but the WTB? Confused
W = Web
T = Thunderbirds
B = Bonus

??

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scotty
posted Hide Post
Very nice pic!

Perhaps a typo?
Card Talk Web Thunderbirds Bonus? Big Grin

Thanks

A case good but a skid is better!

Posts: 13 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of UKcardboy
posted Hide Post
well I have just got out of bed and I am now camped by my pc for the day Smile

Posts: 262 | Location: Hampshire,UK | Registered: December 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Due to circumstances completely beyond my control, the announcement will now be sometime Monday morning. Apologies for the inconvenience, but at present family comes first.

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xSaBx:
Due to circumstances completely beyond my control, the announcement will now be sometime Monday morning. Apologies for the inconvenience, but at present family comes first.

Family should always come first though Smile And I don't know how much more difficult it would be, but the giving away could be staggered - say 50 on 4 different days.

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Quite understand sarah, family comes first before EVERYTHING. Just do it on Tuesday as I'm away working monday night Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
That's a great card! no apologies, family always comes first Wink

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
OK Could someone help me with this? My computer has been down for a while. How do I get this Thunderbird card?
Thanks
Michael

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Yea - count me in, too.

I just read about this generous offer (thanks Darren and Sarah) -- so not sure if I'm too late or...?

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
OK Could someone help me with this? My computer has been down for a while. How do I get this Thunderbird card?
Thanks
Michael

Hi Michael:

Take a look at this thread for all the details. Take a look so you can send off for your card now!

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
My Thunderbirds Promo has arrived. Clap

A very nice card, looking forward to seeing the movie. Many thanks Sarah Metal for a VERY fast delivery. And, once again, A great many thanks to Darran & all at Cards inc Thumb Up. for producing the card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post