Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
My Thunderbirds Promo has arrived aswell.

Thanks to all who were involved.

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKcardboy
posted Hide Post
Got my card, thank you very much to all who made this posible
Smile

Posts: 262 | Location: Hampshire,UK | Registered: December 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Finally mailing out for mine tomorrow. Can't wait! Thanks to all involved. Thumb Up

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Seems like everyone who has received them is in the UK. Have any ones been mailed to US residents yet ? I sent my SASE on July 6. Nothing has come yet...

David

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
All the US cards have been sent to a central source who will mail them out to you.

They are on the way. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
got mine yesterday! many thanks Clap

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
Yay Dance
Got my card today - big thanks to Sarah.
Great card. I look forward to more of the same in the future fingers crossed. Smile

Posts: 346 | Location: KENT UK | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Ahhhhhh, the wait is finally over. My promo arrived this morning... and a very nice promo it is Smile

thanx again to SArah and Darren for the card!!!

I havent read the best part of this thread lately but does anyone know what CIWTB stnads for on the back of the card?

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nobody knows, not even Darren. Eek Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I thought it stood for Cards Inc Web Thunder Birds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well, thats as good as anything.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Clap Got my yesterday.
Thanks Sarah and Darren Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Seems like everyone who has received them is in the UK. Have any ones been mailed to US residents yet ? I sent my SASE on July 6. Nothing has come yet...

The cards have not arrived from Sarah yet, but I have a big box with envelopes waiting to go out as soon as they arrive.

I'll be sure to post when the first batch of returns goes to the Post Office so you can start watching the mailbox!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
The cards have not arrived from Sarah yet, but I have a big box with envelopes waiting to go out as soon as they arrive.

I'll be sure to post when the first batch of returns goes to the Post Office so you can start watching the mailbox!

Thanks for helping Sarah & Darren give us this treat Smile

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where on the dancing elephants? waitaminute

Elephant Elephant Sheep Elephant

there they are (don't know how the sheep got in though)

Mine arrived yesterday as well, now I can't wait for the next CardTalk exclusive Drool

Thanks Sarah and Darren.

Posts: 32 | Location: UK | Registered: September 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. Smile
Thank you Sarah and Darren.

Has anybody noticed that the card has no glossy finish? All my other Thunderbird Promos are glossy.(UKP6, CIP1, DP4, DCP3, NECP5).
By the way, does anybody know what the numbers stand for?

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flobe:
Mine arrived today. Smile
Thank you Sarah and Darren.

Has anybody noticed that the card has no glossy finish? All my other Thunderbird Promos are glossy.(UKP6, CIP1, DP4, DCP3, NECP5).
By the way, does anybody know what the numbers stand for?

NECP5 - MEMEORABILIA SHOW AT THE NEC
DP4 - DISTRIBUTOR PROMO
UKP6 - UK PROMO
CIP1 - CARDS INC PROMO
CZP2 - COLLECTOR ZONE PROMO

DCP3 - Can't remember, sorry!

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
Thanks Olly Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Joe McKinney
posted Hide Post
According to another thread on this subject, the DC in the DCP-3 promo is for Diamond Comics.

It appears the cards are numbered from P1 to P6 with the letters before the P denoting the promo's distribution source.

Posts: 976 | Location: Clayton, Alabama, U.S.A | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Promo Hunter:
According to another thread on this subject, the DC in the DCP-3 promo is for Diamond Comics.

It appears the cards are numbered from P1 to P6 with the letters before the P denoting the promo's distribution source.

Thank you! I knew it before but just couldn't think of the name!

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post