Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/881604453/m/505106415

August 25, 2004, 02:17 AM
xSaBx
The First Card Talk Exclusive Promo Card!
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
I'm going on holiday for almost 2 weeks, so it will be that long before any more head out. I'll be sure to post when the next batch hits the post office.

I've had a couple of people mail me from the US and ask where their cards are: as you can see, Ed is on vacation and won't be back for a while, so if you could be patient you will get your cards eventually. Thanks!

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...
August 30, 2004, 04:36 PM
pendragon
Got mine last Friday! Thanks to one and all who made this possible.
September 06, 2004, 09:06 AM
Neil
erm i still ahvent sent mine off Frown

do i have to include the email? since my printer is broken. i cant print it out.
October 16, 2004, 11:15 AM
TWS
Okay am I the last? I just got my Card Talk Thunderbirds Promo. Yhaaa Whooo! Talk about being a Procrastinator. I've been slow at just about everything in the past 6 months! Thanks so much to Cards Inc, Sarah and Ed! I know I'm missing others like my mom and.. Hey this ain't the Academy Awards.... Thanks for the Promo!
October 16, 2004, 09:43 PM
Barbara C
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
Okay am I the last? I just got my Card Talk Thunderbirds Promo. Yhaaa Whooo! Talk about being a Procrastinator.

Whew! Yes, Tom, you just seem to have made it under the wire. Wink

October 16, 2004, 09:48 PM
TWS
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
Whew! Yes, Tom, you just seem to have made it under the wire. Wink

Oh my gawd! It's Barb! And she's gold! I can't beleive you gold's would let her in! Even though you're a gold it's good to hear from ya Barb! Drool
October 16, 2004, 09:54 PM
Barbara C
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
Oh my gawd! It's Barb! And she's gold! I can't beleive you gold's would let her in! Even though you're a gold it's good to hear from ya Barb! Drool

LOL. The gold's had not choice. I've been working out over the Summer and they are all afraid of me now. Razz

October 17, 2004, 09:19 PM
TWS
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
I've been working out over the Summer and they are all afraid of me now. Razz

Shoot Barb I've been afraid of you for years now! Even when you were a stinkin' silver! Twak