Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Barobehere Back to school
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barobehere Back to school
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
After 12 years and 3 changed majors, I am going back to college on the 16th!
Depending on if they let me do an overload one semester I will finish in Fall of 2008. If they don't let me overload then Spring of 2009.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Dude Thumb Up

my classes don't start until the 22nd Roll Eyes

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Depending on if they let me do an overload one semester I will finish in Fall of 2008. If they don't let me overload then Spring of 2009.

Oh Wow,12 years! Eek What will be your new major?
Or what do you want to be when you grow up?LOL Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What are you planning on taking this time?
WOW! I finish my summer calculus class on Aug 21st! Then I have about 2 weeks free time for me and work Wink

Then i have another year of my major -- chemistry Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Good Luck with your major. Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

You are a brave one. To go back after 12 years - Kudos to you!! Wish you all the best Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
What are you planning on taking this time?
WOW! I finish my summer calculus class on Aug 21st! Then I have about 2 weeks free time for me and work Wink

Then i have another year of my major -- chemistry Big Grin

Well, I have an A.A in Hotel/restaurant Management from a community college. Transferred to another college where all my HRM classes would not transfer. So, I changed to business. My wife got a 75% scholarship to the best private college in the state. Millsaps is ranked one of the best colleges in the nation and that other 25% was more then both of us going to school, so I dropped out. A few years later when back to school for English.
Now, I have classes scattered everywhere. So, I an getting a degree in Gerenal Liberal Arts which will let me keep all my business and English classes, too bad the HRM classes are worth anything-anywhere!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Best of luck Thumb Up

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Good luck barrett, i salute you for taking on such challenges after such a long break!!!

i took a 4 year break and heated going back!! grrrrr

Good luck buddy Wink

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Good luck Thumb Up I hope it goes well for you. It took me a decade to finish my BA degree and I was just so happy to be able to check off that completed college box on paperwork! There is certainly satisfication to completing it all.
Best of luck with all your classes.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post