Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's Talking (June)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's Talking (June)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
You click on the find tap at the top of any page, scroll down and click on Advanced Search.

Then Type in your name on the Author name box. and put in the dates you want it to show the posts from in the boxes above your name.
Remember to tell it to order by date and then click Search.

Thanks for that Info Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

I got word back from Groupee on this. They say that there does seem to be a bug with this month's numbers (or last month's, as it were). They say they will do some further investigation and "hopefully will have this fixed by the time next month's statistics are sent." So let's keep an eye on it and try to remember to double check it next month.

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
maybe when they set all this up, they weren't expecting so many blabber-fingers Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Did someone call? Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I see your lips moving but all I hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Did someone call? Big Grin

Sorry, wolfie, that's just an echo in your head-Blah,blah,blah,blah! Sheep Or maybe you're just hungry! Big Grin

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post