Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's Talking (April)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's Talking (April)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Here's April's community report, albeit a bit late. Sorry about that.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

MAY 2006
Groupee is pleased to present the Groupee Community MAY 2006 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for:Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Statistics reported for period of: April 1-30, 2006

Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Registered Members:   2232
New Members:   30
Total Hours Usage:   1588

Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Top 5 Posters
  wolfman-golf   356
  spidergoblin   356
  Silverback   236
  starwolf1001   200
  tialessa   145
Top 5 Topic Starters
  starwolf1001   63
  spidergoblin   37
  Jim Streich   15
  MILLHOUSE   10
  bluegill   10
Total Page Views:   771165
Avg. Page Views/Day:   27541
New Topics:   456
Active User Count:   320

5 Most Active Topics
Philly Show Report - Day Two! + PHOTOS by Batman (with 104 posts and 2915 page views)

Collectormania 9 - 28 April-1 May by hammer (with 112 posts and 2303 page views)

Family Guy Season 2 sketch card images by AGH01 (with 53 posts and 2085 page views)

Lotr Evolutions - sketch cards - Goals by wuher (with 75 posts and 1585 page views)

Family Guy: Season 2 (Inkworks) by barobehere (with 44 posts and 1702 page views)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Wolfie and spider tied for the top posters! Cool Does that make me second or a poor third! Roll Eyes

Anyway, congrats to the super posting duo! Thumb Up

Starwolf gets out of school and starts the most topics! Congrats Starwolf! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
would you believe I missed it by that much Razz

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
An active topic makes a change Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
A dead heat. Eek

I've never seen that happen before. Allthough the top few seem to post as much as ever i think most people are posting less as Lessa is 5th with a low amount of posts. I'm sure that would not have happened this time last year.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
would you believe I missed it by that much Razz

Whats it feel like to get the same amount of posts and still finish second. Razz Big Grin Dance

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
feels Big Grin to be only #3 top poster

feels Eek to be #1 topic starter

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Whats it feel like to get the same amount of posts and still finish second. Razz Big Grin Dance

you tell me Roll Eyes Wave

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
you tell me Roll Eyes Wave

It smells like...............victory. Big Grin

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Well, what we need to do.
Since Wolfman has the most time on his hands. Take all the reports since they were started up and make us all a graph of everything for us in an easy to read format!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
you think that would waste enough of his time? Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post