Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (March)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (March)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi:

Here's the Community Report for last month (March). Dan, I'm afraid you'll probably not come out of this unscathed by your fellow Card Talker's when they get a load of your stats for the month!

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OpenTopic Monthly Report Monthly Newsletter

UBB.x Monthly report

April 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ April 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  March 1-31, 2003

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

mtlhddoc2 (226 Posts)
MiniMe (213 Posts)
Dobby The House Elf (131 Posts)
Card Master (130 Posts)
wolfman-golf (118 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

mtlhddoc2 (27 Posts)
MiniMe (21 Posts)
Card Master (20 Posts)
barobehere (17 Posts)
Kennywood (15 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:24.35

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

star trek animated promos LOOK by wolfman-golf (with 69 posts and 1395 page views)
Philly 03/03 Pictures by H_Toser (with 45 posts and 1077 page views)
ST:TAS Breakdown by Kennywood (with 40 posts and 1094 page views)
Did any one else stop using the french word like me by Card Master (with 63 posts and 894 page views)
Philly Show Photo Gallery (3/03) by MiniMe (with 53 posts and 911 page views)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
(and so it begins...)Dan, you must need a new keyboard by now!

Look, everybody, I'm not in either top 5!
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
Maybe if I start posting jokes on the board I may have a chance to go over 100 post in a month, otherwise, I am going to be like a one leg man at a b*** kicking contest. In other words...I dont stand a chance.

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
(and so it begins...)Dan, you must need a new keyboard by now!

Good one! I'm not in either of the top 5 lists either, though I am on third list. I guess I just don't have as many as important things to say as Dan Wink.

Harris

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I have a steady supply of keyboards - and this is the first time I took both top spots!

But I dont have that many important things to say - except this:

Smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

I have a blank reality check.

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
BTW - this board is getting busier as a whole:

February total page views: 165368
March total page views: 216692

Feb hours logged: 2536
Mar hours logged: 3416

WOW

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

I have a blank reality check.

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Don't you people have anything better to do?

Oh, well, neither do I.

-Bob-

"I'd take a bullet for safety."

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jiminy Christmas!

Don't you people have anything better to do?

Oh, well, neither do I. --- TheUberBob

- Don't you mean Jiminy Crickets! ? Wink WinkAnd ....

HEY, I resent that....

....if it weren't TRUE. Big Grin Making all 3 lists again. Smile

BUT, I'm glad that if I'm going to be spending so much time that it's with all of you. Big Grin I can't think of a better group of people to do so with. [And before any smart aleck responds with, "You need to get out more often", remember that wise cracks count against your totals (at least in my book). Wink

- Congratulations for capturing the Pole Position in both of the 1st two categories (but then again you do realize that I allowed you to surpass me this month, right? Wink [LOL] Wink Felt bad you barely squeaked into last month's stats, with you and DC's re-location keeping you (and her) away from the boards. Wink So was that why you and DC rushed back home so soon on Sat of the Philly Show. To catch up? Big Grin [Just kidding ! I know you guys had a long drive back. But would have liked to have had shared a late lunch/early dinner with you two considering we missed our Friday dinner/chat session together.]

- Doesn't everyone have a few keyboads (mice, and other peripherals) as backups in case their current one fails? It's too expensive, not to mention annoying when you need a replacement for something and the stores either are all out of stock of the item or are ridiculously expensive.

- If you stock up on those items, especially when store offer those "Free after rebate" items, you essentially are just paying a buck (if even that much) or so for sale tax and postage. And if there's a price war between stores, you can pick up the really expensive models (US$29.95-39.95) as a bonus.

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Let me see,….to be top of the pile takes 226 posts, in a 31 day month that’s 7.29 posts per day. Smile
April only has 30 days so that will be 7.53 posts a day, but I only post from work Frown, so 22 working days less Easter holidays leaves 16 days to post. 5 of those days are already over and I posted about 10 times Big Grin, so I have 11 days to make 216 posts Roll Eyes. OK that’s 19.64 posts a day, lets call it 20 to be on the safe side. I am in work 8 hours a day but really can only post in lunch and breaks, so that’s about 1.5 hours tops. So…….20 posts in 1.5 hours, that’s a post every 4.5 minutes. Eek Eek

Now to think of something interesting to say every 4.5 minutes! Big Grin

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
George Bush and Tony Blair are causing havoc with the traffic in Belfast. A Spokesman has said they will not be giving out any promo cards on their visit. Twak

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let me see,….to be top of the pile takes 226 posts,... --- Patdata

It varies from month to month. Months with (or just prior to) card set releases (whether they be from card manufacturers, or other promotional tie-ins) tend to generate more topic thread and discussion.

MAR 03 was 226, 213, 131, 130, 118
FEB 03 was 180, 111, 106, 84, 74
JAN 03 was 238, 195, 160, 147, 140
DEC 02 was 170, 153, 112, 109, 93
NOV 02 was 184, 137, 131, 122, 118
OCT 02 was 196, 164, 135, 121, 99
SEP 02 was 94, 78, 68, 67, 65 (the month the stats reports started)

And those are just are the top 5 Posters per month. For the top 5 Topic Sstarters or the top 5 Most Viewed Topic Threads, click on any of the links above (by month).

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh God i,m in the top 5 again, i really must shut up.

Having said that i am top of the most popular topic so maybe i won,t.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe if I start posting jokes on the board I may have a chance to go over 100 post in a month
Maybe you should a great topic for Chatter! I would love a joke a day! However I only know a few! Big Grin

Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder who you are?
*Charstar*

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
You know it's sad when I came in third, and mtlhddoc & minime still had almost twice as many posts as me.

"Finally using an Avatar that depicts my screen name" - DobbySmile

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Instead of Look who's talking, I propose Harris should call this thread "Look Who Has Way Too Much Time On Their Hands" or Maybe "Look Who Needs A Life" just suggestions.

"Finally using an Avatar that depicts my screen name" - DobbySmile

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post