Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's Talking (March 07)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's Talking (March 07)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still can't believe I posted that much...
Feels good Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Then post some more and feel even better. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
It's an easy cure

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
is that the cure or a symptom of the disease Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
both ways Razz

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
it's called wolfitus Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
it's called wolfitus Big Grin

I wonder if they make an ointment for that? Wolfie and some others need a case of that
ointment! Big Grin

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
would never work

to busy typing to use hands any other way Big Grin

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Right here's more posts from the one and only.....

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
amazing how many posts we can posts that are complaining about the amonut of posts we post Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol starwolf

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
We need to get our post somewhere right.

A belgian hiphop group

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
amazing how many posts we can posts that are complaining about the amonut of posts we post Big Grin

After you post the posts around a hundred acre field, You will understand why it's more fun to complain about posting posts instead of posting posts! I'm too old to dig posts holes by hand now! Eek I couldn't do it with a tractor with an auger!

It's much easier to post posts here than to post posts there! Big Grin

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i now remember digging post holes for my grandmother when i was a kid....all those holes with that stupid post hole digger.....tired, dirty, blistered handsEek

i guess it was so horrible that i had completely blanked it from my mind Confused

thanks a lot for bringing up painful memories Silver Shake Head

kidding Big Grin