Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Card Talk Downtime
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Card Talk Downtime
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I was lucky in that I was out of town while the update was going on,and all seemed fine late last night when I checked in to see what I had missed from Sat-Wed.
Now that I remember,when I tried to post a link it would not create the link,only the url.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by xSaBx:

I'm viewing in Safari,

QUOTE]

Can you get card talk in the jungle then. Big Grin
Only if she's trying to drum up some trades Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xSaBx:
I'm viewing in Safari, and the entire layout is, to be frank, utter pants. Everything has a yukky black border around it, the spacing and general layout is appalling... it looks about 300 times worse.

Way to go, Infopop.

Hi Sarah:

Does the board still look "utter pants" Roll Eyes today?

It looks pretty much back to the way it was to me. Let me know either here or by e-mail.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Does the board still look "utter pants" Roll Eyes today?

Yup, but it's not going to change (I suspect) back to looking neat and tidy in anything else other than IE. I'll live with it Big Grin

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think everything looks fine and it is loading fast aswell. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Sarah:

Can you tell me what version of Safari you are using? I am in contact with Infopop over the "New Since Your Last Visit" issue (read here) and also asked them why Safari looks "utter pants" (sorry but that colloquialism makes me chuckle). They said they haven't heard of anyone else having an issue with it and asked me to find out what version you are using.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I will test the site from my Mac OSX with Safari on Monday to see if I get pantsed too

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by H_Toser:

and also asked them why Safari looks "utter pants QUOTE]

It,s the monkeys. They play with the wires. Much better on a cruise. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T3MAN
posted Hide Post
All I use is Safari (ver. 1.2.4) and I have not seen anything different since the updates. It also works well in Firefox (ver. 1.0) and is very fast at loading even faster than Safari.

T3MAN Thumb Up

Posts: 394 | Location: Cedar City, Utah USA | Registered: August 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My posting count has frozen.
A lot of searches come up with zero found when I know they were there before Christmas.
My "recent posts" count is going down instead of up.

WORST UPDATE EVER !

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
And according to the site at the moment,no-one (including myself) is on line at the moment Frown

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Graham:

Are you sure that you were not the only person on the forums when you checked? I just looked now and there are plenty of people listed.

Also, regarding the earlier post about searches. I found one new bug yesterday while do a bit of research for this thread. I don't think the forum did this before but when you do a search now, the date and time field is being filled in automatically. You need to clear it out and make it blank before you do your search, unless you really want to search between a given period of time. Otherwise, the forum defaults to the current date as the start date for your search and you're likely to get no results, like you have found. Does that make sense? Give it a try.

Harris