Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (August)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (August)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here are the community stats for last month. Stats are down a bit (July was nuts!). Still, very lively though. Enjoy!

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OpenTopic Monthly Report Monthly Newsletter

UBB.x Monthly report

September 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ September 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  August 1-31, 2003

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

Prezkot (377 Posts)
tialessa (330 Posts)
xSaBx (309 Posts)
Paul Russell (257 Posts)
Wendi (252 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

Wendi (34 Posts)
xSaBx (31 Posts)
barobehere (27 Posts)
BCW (24 Posts)
Iwannabeadored (21 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:23.51

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

Scary Card Grading by xSaBx (with 83 posts and 1679 page views)
Baker's Dozen by Prezkot (with 122 posts and 1080 page views)
Am I the only one who thinks this way? by promoking (with 58 posts and 1119 page views)
Disney Signature Cut Whereabouts by DoctorChristmasJones (with 35 posts and 1074 page views)
Do these self made 1 of 1's annoy anyone else. by Incarnadine (with 45 posts and 950 page views)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Top Five Posters:
tialessa 330 Posts

Geez - and I thought I wasn't "talking" much in August......... Guess that's how I got to Silver so quickly Big Grin

I swear I'll ATTEMPT to keep my babble down, but with so many good releases coming out, I doubt it'll happen.......

Lessa
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I made the top 3 on new topic started! Man, I need to get away from the computer!

"Today is not really a good day to die like the klingons so often like to say, maybe next Tuesday is, or even the Sunday after Easter but only after 5 Friday the 13ths and not during any good television, bad television, sure, but also not during a party or someplace public, maybe one day when I am in a closet with no one around and I cannot remember my name, then it will be a good day to die."

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
well....with all these new blabber mouths around, i'm no longer on the top 5

is that a good thing, or a bad thing Confused

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
WWHHHOOO failed to make the lists again. Dance

Looks like my new plan is working. Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
Just realised I managed to get in the Top 5 "Topic-Starters" again. I did look at this page earlier this morning and I'm sure I wasn't there then.

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
How can I ever catch up with Paul Russell and Prezkot when they keep talking more than me!!!
But I am #1 Topic Starter Big Grin

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised Killer Ants did not get on the top 5.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
...Harris, are you sure these stats are right??? Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know I'm not posting as much.

My exam is in October and before that I have three assignments due in. I try to make it on to Cardtalk once a day just to make sure I'm not missing anything too exciting. Though I seem to have completely missed the introduction of the moderators and probably lots of other stuff.

Once October is out of the way, hopefully I'll be back to my old posting strength. Big Grin

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:

The first post for August is at the top of Page 5, with the last post for August being half way down Page 9. With 15 posts per page [EDIT: actually it looks like it's 20 posts per page], I reckon that's over 45 posts, which is the lowest posted to topic in the Top 5. You sure you aren't doctoring this figures, Harris? I guess we'll just have to make sure it turns up on September's stats by continuing to post to it.

BTW, Don, did the Killer Ants ever make it into Cards Online this issue?

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BCW:
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:

The first post for August is at the top of Page 5, with the last post for August being half way down Page 9. With 15 posts per page, I reckon that's over 45 posts, which is the lowest posted to topic in the Top 5. You sure you aren't doctoring this figures, Harris? I guess we'll just have to make sure it turns up on September's stats by continuing to post to it.

BTW, Don, did the Killer Ants ever make it into Cards Online this issue?

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

if the post was started in July or before it wouldnt be counted in this months stats, only that months stats.

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
- Mel Brooks

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtlhddoc2:
if the post was started in July or before it wouldnt be counted in this months stats, only that months stats.

That's not sensible. The stats therefore don't show the "five most popular topics" of the month, they show the most popular topics that were started that month. This should be more explicit! I want my Ant thread up there! Mad

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BCW:
That's not sensible. The stats therefore don't show the "five most popular topics" of the month, they show the most popular topics that were started that month. This should be more explicit! I want my Ant thread up there! Mad

Sorry Ant-Boy, but I think Dan is correct. If the post was started in July, then it wouldn't be reflected. It probably should be explained better, as you say, but I just repost the report as I recieve it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
<mumble> stupid <mumble> statistics.

And less of the cheek, Mr. Toser. Just remember who's the boss around here.

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
And less of the cheek, Mr. Toser. Just remember who's the boss around here.

Somebody call?

<silently adds another tick against BCW for cheeking the Overlord of the Board)

Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
xSaBx - What happened? A 3rd and a 2nd Eek

Dave

...The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong...

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
YAY!! I'm #1! I'm #1! I'm #1! I'm #1! Dance

I am very very very suprised... I thought I was fairly quiet! Big Grin

And #2 on Pop Topics! Dance

But... Frown after September, I'll be lucky to reach the Top 5...

Man, even being out half the month, PR still reached #4... crazy...

Wendi wouldn't have that many if she kept her 10, 9, 8, 7, 6... etc urges down... Big Grin

I'm #1! I'm #1! I'm #1! I'm #1! Big Grin

I shalt pity thy fool...

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Prezkot that only accounted for 1 thread with 9 posts. Twak
I got to #1 Topic starter without cheating!!! And I beat you, ha ha!!! Big Grin Dance

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post