Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    D Change: Mister --> snowghost
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

D Change: Mister --> snowghost
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

I've changed the user name of new member "Mister" to "snowghost" today, per his request. As always, I am posting the change here so that everyone will know of it. This was done to alleviate any confusion that might come up between members with similar user names, "Mister" and "Mister E". "Mister E" remains "Mister E" (and a myster-e to some Big Grin).

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
A myster-e to many Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i like the new name thats kewl

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Hey, I get no respect... Oh Yeah, I just did!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still a Mister E.!!!!!!!!!!! Wait until you see me ... I get better with age. ( Cheese. Wine, Women..Song...also get better).. Thanks All!!!!!! 1 less until I hit 1000!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol you got over a hundred to go yet mister e

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
i like the new name thats kewl

yeah Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Hey, I get no respect... Oh Yeah, I just did!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still a Mister E.!!!!!!!!!!! Wait until you see me ... I get better with age. ( Cheese. Wine, Women..Song...also get better).. Thanks All!!!!!! 1 less until I hit 1000!!!!!!!!!

Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
?!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for making that change, snowghost is in line with my id on other cards trading boards, all of which begin with "snow".

Posts: 34 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post