Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    STcardgeek 500
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

STcardgeek 500
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Congrats for reaching 500 posts, allready looking forward to reading the next 500. Elephant

That,s enough praise now go and find my star trek cards. Big Grin

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, Congrats Lynne on the milestone.

You've boldly gone where no other Card Talk woman has gone before!

Was that too corny?

Harris

PS I'm off to set up your Bronze user title.

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I accept this Award for NSU Card Member of the Millenium...no errr wait...that's a cake...:blush: sorry...

(Michael Jackson jab for those who don't know what the heck I'm talking about..)

Actually, considering the history of blabbermouth tendancies I've had, I'm stunned it took me this long ;0

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
Congrats Lynne. I am sure the next 500 will go even faster.
Harris IS Lynne the first woman to reach 500? I thought Disney was the first. I could be wrong though. Anyway, congrats again.

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Vorpmi:

You are right!! Wow, I totally spaced. Sorry DC. Maybe I was thinking of all those posts Dan made under DC's name. Wink

Sorry about that.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Well, it was a short lived honor Wink tehehehe

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
Sorry Lynne, didnt mean to burst your bubble.

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
How about this - given that Dan has, on more than several occasions, posted using DC's id, her count is probably a few higher than it would have been if Dan HADN'T accidentally posted as DC! So, in theory, Lynne IS the first female BRonze, based on actual posts...
However, Sisters should pull together, so Both of you are first, just in different ways!
Au Res.,
Paul
Elephant

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!! And may your next 500 be at Warp Speed!!! Thumb Up

Happy Stargating!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I'm of the mind you ought to be congratulating YOURSELVES for putting up with me for 500 posts. I'm opinionated, arrogant and prattle endlessly, but I love my cards and that should count for SOMETIHNG, no Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
Félicitations mes amis

- on reaching the semi-millenial mark, STcardGeek and DisneyChick . As promised earlier, your packages to mark this momentus occasion will be shipped tommorow and arrive to you both, next week.

- A ******** theme for STcardGeek and a ******** for DisneyChick.

@@@ ScottEvil Smokin'

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never intefere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post