Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Welcome New Moderator -- CSI Dave
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome New Moderator -- CSI Dave
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

We have a new Moderator here on the forum as of today. "CSI Dave" will be moderating the "General Non-Sport Card Collecting" forums. He'll be taking over for "Tialessa", who is stepping down. Dave has been a member of Card Talk for 5+ years. Please help me thank Dave for offering his help as well as "Tialessa" who has helped out in her mod capacity for the last couple of years. Thank you both.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Tialessa for her service Smile I know it's a very thankless job, so here's to all the mods - THANKS!!!!

Welcome in your new capacity CSI Dave Smile May you have as much patience with us as Tialessa had. You'll need it.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Oh no!
That will be both him and Paul at the Memorabilia show now walking round in dark glasses with nightsticks telling people to move along…….CSI NSU Big Grin

Congratulations Dave.
Wave

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats CSI Dave. Thumb Up

Thanks Tialessa. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the time you gave to being a mod Lessa, it is much appreciated by some of us. Clap

As for the new chap. Razz Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I'm starting a petition to have Dave removed from moderating duties - I'm worried he'll lower the standard required to moderate... Big Grin

Seriously, welcome to the team Dave, and best wishes and thanks for a job well done to Tialessa.
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
thank you all (well some of you!)
I was going to check all Wolfie's post's from now on but I don't have that much spare time.

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patdata:
Oh no!
That will be both him and Paul at the Memorabilia show now walking round in dark glasses with nightsticks telling people to move along…….CSI NSU Big Grin

Congratulations Dave.
Wave

I've been out and got the dark glasses!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for helping out the board, CSI Dave! Not an easy job, but I know you will do a fine one! Have a pint on me, but make Wolfie pay for it! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Good luck, oh Keeper of the Hammer!

Believe me, you've got it easy, compared to some of the boards I've been a member of over the years LOL

I bet few here have even heard of a "Flame War" LOL

I haven't had the chance to use my special smiley for such an occasion:

I keep hoping... they're kinda funny sometimes!

Anyway, a nod to you, CSI Dave Wink

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

Have a pint on me, but make Wolfie pay for it! Big Grin

No problem. Thumb Up

So, that's a pint of IT then Dave. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Nice one Dave. and thanks to Tia. Thumb Up

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Welcome CSI DAVE!

I have to admire the people that are Moderators. It's a job that I couldn't do!

My thanks to the people that can! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tialessa for all you did

As for the new bloke Confused harris did say he was desperate Big Grin - Best of luck Dave Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, I'll do my best

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CSI Dave:

I'll do my best

One can only hope you do much better than that. Eek Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

I'll do my best

I asked for that didnt I

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

I'll do my best

I asked for that didnt I

Indeed you did. Congrats on the promotion there Dave, I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. And also, many thanks to Tia for all the work she did.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Congrats Dave Clap

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Congrats Dave Clap and thanks to Tia Thumb Up

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post