Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (April)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (April)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Below is our community report for April. Looks like we have a little new blood on the report this month in the form of a little mouse and some overseas friends but we really could use more of the quiet members to post in addition to the usuals. Com'on people...don't be shy!

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OpenTopic Monthly Report Monthly Newsletter

UBB.x Monthly report

May 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ May 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  April 1-30, 2003

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

MiniMe (262 Posts)
Dobby The House Elf (145 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (135 Posts)
Incarnadine (128 Posts)
wolfman-golf (124 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

The Mouseketeer (19 Posts)
Incarnadine (16 Posts)
MiniMe (15 Posts)
Kennywood (13 Posts)
starwolf1001 (12 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:22.26

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

X-Men 2 - Breakdown by MiniMe (with 78 posts and 1583 page views)
Buffy Connections UK Promo by darren (with 36 posts and 1064 page views)
Free Comic Book Day (Updated 04-21-03) by Kennywood (with 59 posts and 852 page views)
JUSTICE LEAGUE PROMO CARDS by ukpaul (with 37 posts and 860 page views)
LotR Tow Towers Update by DantheMan (with 26 posts and 902 page views)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
WooHoo

- A Gold, a Bronze and another Gold! Big Grin

Also congrats to our regulars, Kennywood, Mtlhddoc2, Incarnadine, and DobbyTheHouseElf.

--- Mouseketeer:

- Not even a member for a month and she takes the Gold in Area #2 Thumb Up Way to go, Mousey. Which just shows that if she can make it, the rest of you can also. Big Grin

- I knew you could beat Mtldhddoc. We just had to get you out of your shell and yapping (typing) enough. Wink I'm sure Dan'll have something to say about this though. [I'm sure he'll try to use the old, "But I was planning for a wedding !" excuse. -{LOL} ] Wink Wink

- Hey, we knew you could make it into the top 5. Congrats. Wavey

- And it seems that our overseas counterparts are really getting into the game with DanTheMan from the Netherlands, and from the UK: Darren, Wolfman-Golf and UKPaul. Metal

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Dont you ever shut up??? LOLOLOL
Just kidding dude, but thats the main reason you went from 200 posts ahead of me at the beginning of March to *500* ahead of me now!

Dobby: I was planning for a wedding! - ok, so that all kind of happened only yesterday! but hey, whatever excuse works!

Looks like I have to trade a bunch of things off in the coming month! Watch the trade section for NEW AND EXCITING posts from mtlhddoc2!

Ok, so maybe just new and exciting only to the people who want my stuff!

Anyone care to make predictions as to who will make the 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th spots next month? (predicting 1st is a no brainer!)

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"Admiral, there be WHALES here!" - Commander Montgomery Scott

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
hey Big Grin

i'm on the board Big Grin

"Is it suppost to be stupid?"
"It's not stupid, it's advanced."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh god i,m in the top 5 again.

Someone stop me posting.

Eek I just posted again.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I beat mtlhddoc2!! I won't this month as I am setting to retire when I hit 1000. I would like to mention that although I was second, MiniMe still almost doubled my posts.

"Finally using an Avatar that depicts my screen name" - DobbySmile

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
22.26 % of members posted.

Have you ever thought what it would be like if 100% of members posted. Eek

There would not be enough hours in the day to read it all.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
But 5% posted 80% of the posts! LOL look at us, the Top5 - between the 5 of us there are over 800 posts for one month!
Harris: any way to list the total number of posts/replies in a given month?

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtlhddoc2:
Harris: any way to list the total number of posts/replies in a given month?

Dan:

The reports that I get don't give that specific info. But I can generate it. For example, if I have calculated correctly, for the same period (the month of April), there were 3,858 posts. This includes posts and replys as I don't think there is a way to break that out.

Harris

Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
3,858 total post and 800+ were from 5 members!!!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have the answer. Kick the 5 members off the board thus leaving plenty of room for everybody else.

Oh, hang on i,ve just spotted a flaw in my plan.
I,m one of the 5. Eek Twak

How about a gagging order for the top 5 for a whole month. Thumb Up

Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
ditto wolfman-golf Frown

and i'm not leaving without a fight Twak

or at least a great bribe Wink

"Is it suppost to be stupid?"
"It's not stupid, it's advanced."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Did I really start 19 topics? Eek And, to think, I only joined on April 10! I really am quite chatty aren't I? Smile

As for the rest of you who made the lists, I don't know if I should congratulate you or feel sorry for you! Big Grin

As for 22.26% posting, surely we can do better. Smile

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
Well once again, just like in high school, I am in the lower 1 percentile. That means that 4 people posted less than me. Ok maybe more than 4, but not many. I said before that I was going to start telling jokes. I will have to post them one word at a time if I hope to keep up with this group. Heheheh

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
Well congrats Mouseketeer! W/ 100 posts too!

I've been around for almost 6 months and haven't made the list yet . I think Tinkerbell must have given you some fairy dust, You are posting quicker than I ever thought I could !

Go Mousey!

My New Goal To make 500 post by my 6 month anniversery! I can do it !

Big Grin

Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder who you are?
*Charstar*

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tamara
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like we have a little new blood on the report this month in the form of a little mouse and some overseas friends but we really could use more of the quiet members to post in addition to the usuals.

Oh my gosh...it's the Mouse that Roared!!!

T. Wink

"...you have no idea what I'm capable of..."

Posts: 1830 | Location: Victoria, Canada | Registered: March 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Charstar:
Thank you! And the award for the newbie most in need of a life is... Wink

Tamara:
I don't know if I roar or not, but I can't seem to shut up! Big Grin

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ginny
posted Hide Post
Something that I've been wondering for a few months now, after seeing all the 800+ members that we have and the low percentage of said members posting.

How many of the 800 members are active? By active I mean post, login, etc. Things like that.

And how many of them have stopped coming to NSU, or things like that.

For all the new members that have joined this past month, talk to us. Maybe we need a welcome wagon, or welcome area. Sheep (And the sheep because of the Mouseketeer)

Posts: 396 | Location: Riverdale, GA | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I noticed names on some older posts that i have never seen post while i,ve been here. I suppose people drift away but their membership stays active.

So out of 860 how many are still here.