Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (April)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (April)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I noticed names on some older posts that i have never seen post while i,ve been here. I suppose people drift away but their membership stays active.

So out of 860 how many are still here.

It's hard to say. I might be able to come with a number of people who have actually logged in during a certain period but what about those that have only read the board but not actually logged in?

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well, you know that wet sunday afternoon when your sitting there wondering what to do. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Ginny:
Here's one for you! Sheep (I'm jumping for joy 'cuz I understand what it means now! Big Grin) And you ask a good question - how many members log in, but don't post? Oh, Harris...

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
And you ask a good question - how many members log in, but don't post? Oh, Harris...

Hi Mouseketeer:

As I said above, it's hard to say. I don't get a report on that although I might be able to figure how many members log in, but don't post, for a specific period. But what about those members who don't log in but still read the board. As you know, you don't have to log in to read the board, though many (but not all) will have it set so that they are automatically logged in. So it's kind of an unknown.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
How am I supposed to do my very important sociological research without precise data? Confused (That's what I call all the time I spend on Card Talk - "very important sociological research." Wink)

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of kathywc
posted Hide Post
Hey Mouseketeer-

You do the sociological research, and I'll do the psychological research. We can publish and publish with this....<G>

kathy warrior counselor

www.geocities.com/warrior_counselor/index.html

Posts: 708 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
- Look out Mouseketeer ! Looks like StarWolf1001's trying to move from his position in 5th to your position in 1st, in the Topic Starter's category. Eek Wink
Now you're not going to let that happen without a little friendly competition, are you? Wink

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
- Look out Mouseketeer ! Looks like StarWolf1001's trying to move from his position in 5th to your position in 1st, in the Topic Starter's category.

You're right, I'd better get cracking. Here are few potential topics:

What's your favorite color?

Boxers or briefs?

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
- Look out Mouseketeer ! Looks like StarWolf1001's trying to move from his position in 5th to your position in 1st, in the Topic Starter's category. --- MiniMe

You're right, I'd better get cracking. Here are few potential topics:

What's your favorite color?

Boxers or briefs?

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin --- The Mouseketeer

- How about a modification to your questions?

What's you favorite card border color?
Bikini Cards or KISS Cards?
If you were a trading card, what type woud you be?

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
let's see Big Grin

to answer The Mouseketeer
clearConfused
niether Eek
Joshua Wink

to answer MiniMe
clear Razz
KISS Metal
promo Smokin'

"Is it suppost to be stupid?"
"It's not stupid, it's advanced."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post