Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    ID Change: The Promo Hunter --> Joe McKinney
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ID Change: The Promo Hunter --> Joe McKinney
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

I've changed "The Promo Hunter"'s user name to "Joe McKinney" today, per his request. As always, I am posting the change here so that everyone will know of it.

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi Joe, welcome to the board. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Joe McKinney
posted Hide Post
When I joined Card Talk 4 years ago I picked the name Promo Hunter as a take off on the Crocodile Hunter. But ever since Steve Irwin's death, I haven't really felt comfortable with this name.

I'm still hunting promos, though I've not done much with this for the last year. The only new stuff I've gotten are the NSU promos and the free internet offers. I've been busy dating my fiancee, and I also moved to a new church and have been busy geeting to know the people and community.

I need most of the promos that have come out over the last year. My boxes of extra trading promos are still packed from my move. I need to get these out and see if there is anything in the Trade Forum that I can trade for.

Posts: 976 | Location: Clayton, Alabama, U.S.A | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post