Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    An Upgrade --- Again
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Upgrade --- Again
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I've noticed that when you pick the "Today's Active Topics" option, the date & time displayed is that of the first post in the thread rather than that of the last post.

Since I look at the posts at work as well as home, the date & time of the last post would be more useful. It'd tell me which one's I already read.

It looks as if the time of the user's last visit is stored on the user's PC rather than on your server, so that's no help.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I've just noticed that the time options you've selected in "MyPop" are ignored when you use the "New since last visit" option.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
I echo Kristy's reply (and wanted to check my avatar too!).

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
Now that I have an avatar, and a signature, I feel like somebody. This hobby is new to me but I am liking it and the people more every day. The site is awesome. I cant beleive how much I have learned by just reading the post. Thanks to all.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robwaddle
posted Hide Post
Coo - this is fun. I got myself an aviator confused and a quoit confused confused.

Let's see if they work!

R

eek

"I have come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Posts: 372 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sebulba-X
posted Hide Post
I like the new setup...it'll take little getting used to figuring all the new features out, but I like it a lot.

big grin big grin big grin big grin

http://www.sportg.com/brian/briancards.htm - My Star Wars Need/Have List
http://www.indyknights.com - Indy Knights: Hoosier Daddy, Luke?

Posts: 74 | Location: Cumberland, IN USA | Registered: January 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post