Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    7/11/02 New Releases Section Updated
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7/11/02 New Releases Section Updated
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hello: I've just posted a newly revised New Releases listing. Release dates from all of the card manufacturers have been updated in the listing. Wanna know about Daredevil, Dr. No, Micronauts, Disney FilmCardz or Smallville, then by all mean, check it out!

To view the New Releases section, click here.

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
Under TBA cards you have Terminator 2 listed
should that be Terminator 3?
I cant wait for the movie...its releasing July 3,2003 I hope the cards are as good as the movies have been!

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Nope, beleive it or not, it really is Terminator 2.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
ok...thats weird...I just paid .99 cents for an unopened box of T2 card on Ebay lol
guess they are going to release it next spring to promote the new movie...dumb...GIVE ME T3!!! big grin

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
DisneyChick:

This happens from time to time. A new series gets released based on an older property, even one there has already been a card series for (or two card-related series in T2's case). I'm sure that Inkworks will not release T2 at the same time as the movie T3...maybe a little before to help promote the Terminator movie franchise in general or something like that. As far as I know, the studio has not announced a card licensee for T3 but you can bet there are a few vying for it! We'll know soon enough.

Harris

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
--- Harris & Kristen,

- Since the Terminator 2 set, by Inkworks, has no scheduled release date, I'm wondering if the release date may correlate or depend on if they get the T3 trading card license and/or if it's to possibly help them get the T3 trading card license?

- By the way: WELCOME to the NSU Forum posting family. It's always nice to welcome another avid non-sports collector to the posting field; another we were able to coax out of the observation bleachers. wink

*** Watcher cool

Posts: 500 | Location: City, State, Country | Registered: June 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post