Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (September)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (September)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
OK, guys and gals....you asked for this and here it is. Below is the Community Report that I received for September. I'll refrain from making any commentary and let you guys have fun with it (except to say that Dan, you really do "talk" too much!!! smile ; what do you say DisneyChick? agree?)

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

UBB.x Monthly report

October 2002

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ October 2002 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  September 1-30, 2002

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

mtlhddoc2 (94 Posts)
H_Toser (78 Posts)
barobehere (68 Posts)
cverdec (67 Posts)
DisneyChick74 (65 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

barobehere (15 Posts)
cverdec (12 Posts)
H_Toser (9 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (8 Posts)
DisneyChick74 (8 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:25.38

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

Vol. 13, #5 Now Shipping by H_Toser (with 58 posts and 1529 page views)
Revamped: Holo-Foil Buffy or not? Vol:13 # 5 by angeleyes777 (with 33 posts and 986 page views)
What is the rarest card you have pulled from a pack? by DaveH (with 39 posts and 924 page views)
"Free Promo Guide" by Andy (with 29 posts and 647 page views)
Free American Pride Set Offer From Inkworks by H_Toser (with 29 posts and 643 page views)

© 2002 Infopop Corporation. All rights reserved.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
I made the top five in BOTH groups!!!

Dan deffinatly talks to much...even in his sleep sometimes!! hehehe big grin

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I beat out Harris for number of posts... although he probably says things more worthwhile than I do! LOL

Added note: This number is actually LOWER than the July stats! I had 96 then and came in 3rd!!!!
See that post HERE

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of kathywc
posted Hide Post
I still didn't make the list! *pout* Lousy work>......if I just didn't have to eat or have a place to sleep I'd quit and post here all day long.

<G>

kathy warrior counselor

www.geocities.com/warrior_counselor/index.html

Posts: 708 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
The new guy makes good. Made top 5 in both caregories. I wish I'd found out about this group sooner.

Chris

P.S.-Nice job D C big grin big grin big grin

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Kathy:

I'm sure if I got the Top 6, instead of the Top 5, you'd be on it!

Don't fret it, I'm sure you'll make it one of these months. big grin

Harris

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of kathywc
posted Hide Post
Don't worry Harris....I'm not really pouting. I've got waaaay to many other things to worry about right now. The Feds decided to audit our program next week, and I'm scrambing to go through all 161 cases to make sure they are up to date, in the correct order, and have all the i's dotted and t's crossed. Gotta love it.

kathy warrior counselor

Posts: 708 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
What an exciting life you lead. Under investigation by the feds. If the feds are watching it,s under the bed. big grin razz

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of kathywc
posted Hide Post
Naah.....Since we're a federally mandated state program, they choose at least one office a year to audit. And, we happen to be the lucky ones this year.

kathy warrior counselor

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
#1 in new post #3 in # of post!
Man, this site has really sucked me in!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post